I Love The Goat

🎶 Lil Durk - All Love 🎶

Aurora POV
"Oh my gosh" I said crying as I fell into his arms

"Do you like it?" he asked

"I love it babe....you have on a suit...you look so good"

"Thank you beautiful" he said kissing my forehead before he dropped to his right knee

I looked up and saw we were being recorded and Von was recording on his phone too

I looked back down at Durk anticipating what he was going to say next and he had tears in his eyes

I can't believe I can make a gangster cry

"Aurora......." he started "From the day I first met you I loved you. I immediately took an interest in getting to know everything about you, protecting you and supporting you. I'll kill a nigga over you. You my girl and my muthafuckin best friend at the same time. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love that you are hard workin, you inspire me to keep goin for real. I remember when you was first tellin me how stressed out you were and baby I'm here to relieve that stress forever. You my peace no matter how much we argue because I can look in your eyes and feel alright. You ain't ever gotta worry about another bitch because I'm yours. You put up with my shit and I done gave you reasons to stop fuckin wit me for real. But you never did and you always there when I need you. We goin through one of the worst things that can ever fuckin happen together and I still want all the kids I can have with you. In my mind we already have one daughter together, both of our first child. I don't wanna do this life shit with anyone else. The moment I saw you was wiling to take a charge for me, was the moment I knew for sure you were Mrs. Smurk........I could say a lot more shit and I know you been blowing up my phone wondering where I'm at.......but I wanted to put this shit together for you before my Grammy's performance so you can start plannin your big day baby girl......now wit all that being said will you marry me Aurora?"

I was literally sobbing in tears and shook my head yes because why would I say no

I'm in love with Durk and we have been inseparable for good reason

We are meant to be

He picked me up and gave me a big kiss but I cut it off there since we were on camera

"I love you Durk"

"I love you too" he said kissing me again

"This was literally so thoughtful.........what made you think to do this?"

"I knew I had to make this moment special, some shit you would remember and the first thing I thought of was where we met. I gave the owner like 15K to rent this venue out just for you and I, we gon have dinner down here in a minute"

"Durk I never knew you could be this thoughtful and romantic" I said in between tears

There was about four guys setting up a table and I saw a buffet style of food being brought out