There was a toilet, a sink, and a little window that gave me view of the outside world

It was my favourite part of the room. I always saw people walking by with their children, spouses, dates, and even on their own. It was fascinating. Seeing humans fascinated me, since I don't see anyone except her and the people she invites over. I just look out the window sometimes and hope I would see my father or brothers, but the chances of that happening are very small. 

From the outside, the place I've been held captive in looks like a normal family home, but on the inside, it's what I imagine an abandoned building looks like. The only humane area of the house is her room, apart from that, nothing about this place is humane. The floors had no carpet, leaving a rocky material with cracks as the floor. The wallpaper was ripped apart, hanging off the walls. The only light source was from the windows, the bulbs haven't been changed in forever. 

I saw a family of 5 walking by. 3 little children, all holding an ice-cream cone in their hands and the mother and father walking together hand-in-hand. I smiled at the sight. The children giggled amongst each other, as if one of them had just told a funny joke, and the parents looked content having their own conversation, giving each other kisses on the cheek every few seconds.

So cute!

My smile transformed into a frown once the family were out of hindsight. 

I could no longer see them

Just like how I can no longer see my family

"Miss me?" I heard a eerie males voice call out from behind me.

I instantly turned around, recognising the vile voice. I put my head down in surrender as he walked towards me. Instinctively, I flinched when he raised his hand. He chuckled lowly at my reaction, taking a strand of my dirty brown hair and twisting it around his finger. 

"You have an hour with her," she informed and he hummed in reply. I heard the door slam shut.

Here we go again

"I don't know why she keeps you locked in here all the time, you're such a pretty little thing, the world deserves to see you," he spoke in a voice I could only describe as: creepy. 

Was that meant to be a compliment?

The world doesn't deserve anything from me

I nodded at his words, even though they didn't mimic my own thoughts, as he continued to twirl my hair in his hands. I let out a cry when his cold fingers came into contact with my bruised cheek. 

"No need to be afraid, I'll be gentle with you, I promise."

"NO!!" I screamed

"No, please! Not again! I'll be good this time, I won't do it again!"

"Delilah."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Delilah wake up!" I heard and immediately opened my eyes. 

My vision was blurred due to my tears. Panting heavily, I sat up, wiping away my tears with my hands and moving my hair out of my face. I took deep breaths, in and out until I was calm.