"W-wait?" I said, I wanted to sound firm but it came out sounding like a question.

He turned me around and pushed me up against the counter, I breathed heavily wating for him to move.

"I don't wait," He winked and walked back to the couch leaving me flustered. This was going to be an interesting day.

I walked to the couch and sat cross legged in front of him, he smiled and interlaced our fingers. The small gesture made my heart soar.

"I want to take you out, on a real date no bullshit," He said.

"I know, it's just hard right now, my parents leave in two weeks we can do something then, but if you don't want to wait," I said looking down. I felt bad that I couldn't give him what any of the other girls he'd been with could.

"I can wait," He lifted my chin so I was looking at him.

"You just said you couldn't," I said with a sly smile, calling him out on his inconsistencies.

"Well you're bringing out a new side of me, as cheesy as that sounds," He tried to brush it off as a casual statement, but I could tell he meant the words. I could also tell he'd never said them before with any other girls, that made me incredibly happy.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I didn't want to push him, and I could tell he was relieved at the subject change. 

"Anything," He grinned. 

A bag of popcorn, and an Aladdin later we were sprawled on the couch, he was sitting on the couch and I was layed between his legs, my back to his front. He was holding both my hands in his, it was incredibly comfortable and when the movie was over I didn't want to move.

"It's eleven," He stated.

"So?" 

"I'm hungry," He laughed.

"It's eleven!" I said repeating his words. It was too early for lunch.

"So?" He said and I giggled. He played with my fingers until I spoke again.

"I don't want to move," I said sleepily.

"Fine," He huffed but pulled me closer. We layed like that for a little until he sat up, pulling me onto his lap.

"I wanna take you to the beach," He said while nuzzling my neck.

"Mhmm," I hummed, it felt amazing. I gasped softly as he began kissing my neck, his arms wrapped firmly around my waist.

"Mhmm what?" I could feel him smirking against my skin then go right back to kissing.

"Mhmm," I said again, I didn't want to speak it felt so good.

"Words Lydia," He stopped kissing and I whined. He laughed but didn't continue kissing.

"Don't stop," 

"I need an answer," He hummed against my neck.

"Yes I'll go," Anything to get him back to kissing my neck.

"Then it's settled, tonight," He said and picked me up off of him, he set me back down on the couch and kissed my cheek. 

"Wha-" I was annoyed he stopped kissing my neck, but then I realized what he just said.

"Wait tonight?"  I yelled and got up. He was on the phone in the kitchen.

"Shh, I'm on the phone, yeah I'll have one large pepperoni," He was ordering a pizza and when I came he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"Thirty minutes? Okay that's fine," He kissed me on the forehead while I waited for him to finish talking.

"Tonight?" I questioned once he was finished on the phone.

"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?" He smirked.

"Yes I have six of them," I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. How could he be so nonchalant about sneaking around?

It was a big deal for me, I never wanted to be untruthful to my brothers but I had come to realize the best things in life were often the ones we had to break a few rules for.

"Just tell them you're out with Lexi, they'll never know, besides, I have plans for you tonight," He smiled seductively pulling me back.

"I'll try," I said finally. I could do this, no pain no gain right?

"I'll wait," He replied and I knew he meant it in more ways than one.

*Afternoon*

Damon had left after we ate pizza to go to his last two periods. He made a fuss of course, he didn't want to go, but with some convincing I got him to take his education more seriously.

I had called my mother to ask her about going to "Lexi's tonight" I told her we might go to the beach and my mother was thrilled. She was always happy when Lexi was involved. Sometimes I felt like Lexi was the daughter my mother always wanted, oh well you get what you get.

"I don't mind if there are a few boys there too," She had whispered through the phone. I of course assured her there wouldn't be, much to her disappointment. 

My mother never cared about anything my brothers or dad said, if she really had her heart set on it she could convince them all to let me date. But being the good natured mother she is, respected the wishes of the family.

Not including me of course.

I had to call Felix to let him know too, that was already a given. Technically this was sort of like asking his permission, but as long as Mama was okay with it there wasn't much he could do if he disagreed.

I texted Damon the good news,

It's on :) 

His response was quick,

Be ready at five :)

I straightened my hair and put on a little make up on, I layed out what I was going to wear on my bed. I picked out a long dark gray maxi skirt with a white blouse. I picked out gold sandals and a gold bracelet.

Marcus was going to drop me off at Lexi's where I would get ready and Damon would pick me up from there. It was all planned out perfectly, no one would suspect a thing. 

I quickly folded everything neatly and packed it away in my overnight bag, now I just had to wait until Marcus came home.

Things are going to get juicy from here :) stay tuned folks