Chapter 3

・By Charlotte & Jasper ・

Charlotte pov:
What if this has something to do with Drex?! I can't tell Jasper he will panick so hard if i tell him... I'm gonna call Henry again and if he doesn't answer then we are calling Ray again maybe is he now there?

*Charlotte trys to call Henry*

This is the voicemail from Henry Hart i wanna let you know that i can't talk right now... Maybe your asking why? I'm probably working or on school or doing other stuff i will call you back!

Again his voicemail jasper can you try to call him again? "Sure"

*Jasper trys to call Henry*

This is the voicemail from Henry Hart i wanna let you know that i can't talk right now... Maybe your asking why? I'm probably working or on school or doing other stuff i will call you back!

Again his stupid voicemail!

*Henry's mom calls Jasper*

Hello "Hello Jasper did Henry call you back i called him over 30 times but he doesn't answer im really worried about him!" Ehh should i say he is with me? Nah i better tell the truth I have no idea where he is he didn't call me back... "Okay that's it im gonna call Jake"

*Call ended*

・By Henry's house・

Piper pov:
Mom don't worry he is probably working... "No honey he isn't i already called Jasper Charlotte and his boss they all said he wasn't there!" He comes back I'm sure mom don't worry "Honey I'm worried because i don't know where he is and doesn't answer the phone and his friends dont know where he is! That was never before!"

Mom pov:
I'm gonna call your dad Piper.

*She calls Jake*

Hello Honey? "What's wrong?" Henry isn't home and he isn't with his friends i tried to call him over 30 times but i get the voicemail the whole time i already called his boss and he isn't there! "I'm coming home right now!"

*Call ended*

・By Drex ・

Drex pov:
He is so weak i punch him one time and really hard and he passes out i wonder why Ray choosed him as sidekick i was always a better sidekick!

・By Captain Man・

Captain Man pov:
I can't find the house Schwoz said im looking for 5 hours now i need to go back to Schwoz and he needs to search again quickly because only 19 hours left and i don't want that Drex kills Henry!

*Captain man is back at the Man Cave*

Schwoz! Search again i couldn't find the house i was searching for 5 hours and be quickly because we have only 19 hours left! Oh and i see that Henrys mom called me!

*Ray calls back*

Hello? "Hello can i ask a question fast?" yes sure "Is Henry with you?" I need to lie because if i say he isn't she will worry to much... Yes Henry is with me at work he stays here tonight! "Okay great i was so worried he didn't answer his phone and Charlotte and Jasper tried to call him also." Oh that's because his phone felt and now it's broken. "Okay great to hear he is okay bye" Bye.

*call ended*

Omg Henrys mom has my phonenumber she is so attractive! ◡̈ SCHWOZZ!! "yes?" did you already found the GOOD adress? "No Drex isn't easy to find Ray you know that." THEN BE QUICKLY I JUST LIED TO HENRY'S MOM HE WAS HERE AND DREX IS GOING TO KILL HIM IN 18 HOURS BE QUICKLY NOW! "Yes Ray"

*Charlotte calls Ray*

Hi? "Hey it's me Charlotte oh and Jasper" Why your calling? "Henry's mom told me Henry was with you but can you say Henry needs to answer the phone?" His phone felt now its broken but tomorrow you and Jasper both have a day of i and Henry want some time for ourselves. "Eh ok"

*call ended*

I didn't want to worry Charlotte and Jasper so i needed to lie i know they know he is Kid Danger but I don't want them to worry about Henry i think this is better...

5 hours later

SCHWOZ WHY ARE YOU STILL SEARCHING WE ONLY HAVE 13 HOURS LEFT AND YOU STILL DIDN'T FIND HENRY!! "Ray i already told you Drex isnt easy!" THEN FIND HIM I CAN'T LOSE HIM!