Chapter 1

Henry pov:
Vacation i love vacation then i can sleep long and go to work and fight crime without being scared my teachers find out that I'm Kid Danger because i leave everytime my watch makes noises.

Henrys phone texts

C: Hi Henry are you coming to work your late.
H: Yes wait i only need to do my hair and then im coming.
C: Ok be quickly because if you are again a hour to late Ray wil be mad.
H: Okay see you soon Char.

*Henry does his hair*

Mom i go to work bye. "Bye honey have a nice day!"

*Henry leaves*

Hi Jasper aren't you downstairs? "No because i don't work there you know, i work in Junk 'N stuff only in the break i can go to the Man Cave now it's a new rule from Ray." Oh okay but i go downstairs now see you in your break then. "Bye Hen"

*Henry walks in the elevator*
*Henry enters the Man Cave*

Hi Ray, Hi Char! "Hi Henryy" "Henry your again late you need to do something about it, that you have no school doesn't mean i can come to late on work every day..." Yes Ray i promise I'm tomorrow not to late. "Fine so can we watch a movie now?" yes ofcourse.

*Emergency alarm*

Ray pov:
Drex escaped from the prisoner again! "That's bad I'm gonna track him with Schwoz." Good idea Charlotte. Henry blow a bubble we need to find him. "Okay"

*They transform in Captain Man and Kid Danger*

Kid Danger pov:
UP THE TUBE!

*They enter the park* 10:00

He isn't here i think, isn't it better if we go back to the Man Cave and then wait till Charlotte and Schwoz find him? "No Kid you know how dangerous Drex is." That's true but he can be everywhere... "I know but we need to find him he is way to dangerous to walk here around in Swellview..."

3:00 AM

Ray i don't think he is here i think we can better go back to the Man Cave and wait till Charlotte and Schwoz track him... "Good idea kid"

*They enter the Man cave*
*They transform back in them self*

Ray pov:
And? Found something? "No we have no idea where he is we are searching for 5 hours but we couldn't find him." Well.. Fuck we couldn't find him also...

Henrys phone text

Mom: Hi Hen how late are you going home and do you eat at home or at work?
H: I eat at home I'm coming 5:00 AM
Mom: Okay honey see you then
H: Bye mom

Who was that Henry? "My mom" your mom? What's wrong with her did something happen to her is she hurt? "Relax Ray she just asked when im coming home." what did you say? "5:00 am" then? "Yes because she wants me to eat at home. "Okay Henry but can you come back then 7:00? Because then we are gonna search for Drex again... "Yes Ray i can"

04:45

Henry pov:
Ray, Charlotte, Schwoz, i need to go home now see you guys in 2 hours okay? "Okay Henry"

Charlotte pov:
Ray when can i go? "In 20 minutes just try to search Drex again please we need to find him." Okay Ray i will try but it isn't easy. "Drex isn't easy"

*Henry leaves the Man Cave*

Henry pov:
Bye Jasper "Where are you going?" I'm going home mom wants that i eat dinner with my family today. Im back at 7. "But im done working at 05:30 am" Oh then see you tomorrow, bye Jasp. "Bye Hen"

*Henry leaves Junk 'N stuff*
*Henry walks home*

Drex pov:
I see Henry and i know Henry is Kid Danger because i was Ray's older sidekick, what if i kidnap him then is Ray gonna search for him and then i have Ray too and then can no one stop criminals from Swellview... Yea i do that

*Drexs walks after Henry*
*Drex touches Henry*

Henry pov:
DREX! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

*Henry blows fast a bubble and turns in Kid Danger because he has zapp things then*

On the floor Drex! I'm calling Captain Man then your going to jail again! "No you're not going to do that Henry."

*Drex steals Henry's phone*

GIVE MY PHONE BACK NOW!

*Henry punches Drex*
*Drex punches Henry really hard*

OWHH!! THAT HURTED YOU FUCKING BITCH!

*Henry punches Drex hard*
*Drex picks Henry up and throws him on the ground*
*Drex punches Henry hard*

Henry pov:
Drex is hurting me really bad and it hurts so much im to weak now to do something... Before i knew it everything went black...

*Henry passes out*
*Drex picks Henry with him*

・At Drex his house・

*Drex goes to the basement*

Drex pov:
Why he thought he could win from me he is so stupid... Im going to put him here and then I'm waiting a few hours so Captain Man will be worried... Then i call him and i will show him his sidekick and then he will try to find me and then i can lock him here too... And I'm gonna hurt his sidekick because thats fun.

*Drex punches Henry really hard*
*Everything is still black for Henry*

06:50