Chapter 31

His eyes glinted, taking in the beauty before him. She was on display and vulnerable, giving herself to him. He leaned in, his tongue swiping against her folds. He moaned as he tasted her, and she released a gasp of her own, knotting her fingers in his hair as her other hand fisted the sheets.

He licked her folds again, holding her hips down as she tried to arch herself upwards. Her scent surrounded him, threatening his self-control. He grasped her luscious thighs, pulling her further down the bed. His hand joined his tongue, a finger playing with her lips.

"So wet..." he muttered, more to himself than to Sam. She bucked her hips in response, desperate groans escaping her lips as he trailed her finger up and down, avoiding the areas that craved his touch.

"Aiden, please," the sound of his name, spoken in that breathless, lust-filled voice, drove him to the edge. He slipped a finger into her, immediately rewarded with another moan.

Aiden could feel himself growing harder, his erection straining against the fabric of his boxers. But he was determined to please her first, knowing that once he started, it would be rough and needy.

He added another finger, curling them experimentally in a come-hither motion. He repeated the move a couple of time, before he finally found the spot that made her groan. His tongue swirled her sensitive nub.

He could hear her shallow breathing speeding up as she got closer to her release. He wanted to see her eyes as he brought to her high, so he replaced his tongue with his thumb, swirling her nub as his fingers continued to curl within her.

He slowly kissed his way back up her body, paying special attention to her neck, making her mewl in approval. Her neck seemed especially sensitive, and he made a mental note of it.

Sam pulled his head towards hers, kissing him ardently. He then switched up the actions of his fingers, softly thrusting into her between each curl. The change had the intended effect as Sam gasped, fingers clawing at his back, her body quivering slightly.

"Cum for me baby." In time with his words he curled his fingers into her sensitive spot, his thumb still twirling patterns.

"Aiden..." she moaned his name as she came undone on his fingers, eyes locked with his. His fingers kept thrusting into her pulsating core, drawing out her orgasm. Sam's eyes fluttered shut, soft moans escaping her lips.

Withdrawing his hands, he brought his fingers up to his mouth, sucking on them, savouring her taste. Sam opened her eyes again, grabbing his hand, pulling it out of his mouth. Instead, she drew his fingers into her mouth, sucking on them as she stared straight into his eyes.

Aiden groaned, the little minx. She reached down to where his erection was still confined and stroked him lightly over the top of material. Then she slipped her hand into the boxers, gripping him as she slowly moved her hand, causing his head to roll back as he was overwhelmed by the sensation of her small hand.

She relieved him of his boxers, and Aiden turned to lay on top of her. But Sam chuckled shaking her head as she flipped them over.

Leaning down, she nipped his earlobe with her teeth.

"I'm the Alpha." She whispered. Aiden grunted in approval, knowing full well that when it came to the bedroom, he planned on being the dom. But he would let her have her fun.

Lifting her tiny frame, he shifted backwards, until he was sat with his back against the headboard.

"Oh really?" He questioned. Sam chuckled, straddling his lap. She moved her ass backwards until she reached his hardened length, then ground herself against him. He groaned at her movement. Suddenly she stopped, lifting herself off him. His eyes darkened, and he grasped her arms, ready to flip her and show her exactly how much pleasure he could bring her. But before he has chance, Sam grasped his erection with her hand.

"Oh really." And with that she lowered herself onto his length, burying him entirely. Aiden filled her perfectly and she moaned at the contact. Grinning at Aiden's shocked expression, she pulled off her sports bra. Her hips jiggled as she shimmied up the material and Aiden growled, grasping her hips with his hands.

She lifted her hips experimentally, then slid back down, moaning at the delicious sensation. Her breasts jiggled as she started riding him in earnest, moaning with every breath, eyes half-closed. Aiden momentarily forgot about his plan to show her who was the boss as he took in the sight before him. He brought one of his hands around to her ass, squeezing, whilst the other found her clit, rubbing it rhythmically.

She groaned loudly as she rode out her second orgasm, collapsing onto Aiden's chest. He didn't give her time to rest though, flipping them so that she lay on the bed. He pulled out slowly, her body vibrating with aftershocks, then lifted her legs, placing her ankles on his shoulders. The second she caught her breath, he buried himself into her, causing her to cry out in pleasure. She shifted her hips, allowing him to fill her completely.

He thrust roughly, unable to hold himself back any more. Shifting slightly, he found the sensitive spot inside her, aiming for it with each thrust, causing her to throw her head back as she moaned loudly.

"More." She begged. Her breath came out in pants, her hips rising to meet his thrusts. Aiden started thrusting harder, searching for their sweet release. He could feel her body trembling, her inner walls pulsating around him. He pulled her legs apart, reaching deeper within her. A single flic of her clit, and he sent her over the edge. She screamed his name, pulling him over with her as he thrust a final time. Collapsing next to her on the bed, he pulled her into his arms. Her breathing gradually slowed.

Aiden wanted more, but for now, he was happy to just lay with his mate, appreciating their combined scents. His hands trailed patterns along her side, appreciating the mewls that occasionally escaped her lips when he found a particularly sensitive spot.

Groaning, she lifted herself off the bed.

"I need to pee, no UTIs for me," she announced. "And then I may take a shower." She added, biting her lower lip as she stared down at Aiden.

They spent a while in the bathroom, and when they finally emerged, Tay was sitting on the bed.

"Can I sleep here?" They questioned.

Sam grinned, wrapping them up in a big hug. She rolled them over, spooning Tay as Aiden settled behind her.

She lay there for a while, contented, and wrapped in the arms of her mates. And for the first time, she fell asleep without her thoughts threatening to overwhelm her. She had given herself permission to love, and the Goddess had rewarded her for it. She had found her happiness.