And, I scream, scream, scream.

My eyes grow hazy with tears, as I look up at him, "I hate you," I spat at him. He slaps me, my head swinging in the other direction as he grabs my throat, pinning my head against the chair. 

"Soon, you won't feel any emotion towards me...except devotion, of course," he replies snarkily, letting me go. My curls dangle before my eyes and I close my eyes, wanting to black out. I want to not feel anything as Kayden pins my bare thighs down with his large hands, and I fear the worst. He trails his knife towards my underwear, cutting it and ripping it off. My heart slams against my chest as I see him stand up. I force myself forward and lunge at him, screaming in protest. He slams his hand against my chest and tsked. 

"Still so much energy, love," he says, his hand harshly gripping my chin. 

"I guess the pleasure would have to wait," he continues moving towards the closet. I almost sigh in relief, but my breath hitches in my throat as I see him take out a spiked whip. Involuntarily, and unwantedly, I whimper in fear. 

"Good girl, Sierra. I want you to be afraid of me." 

Saying that, he bends down, keeping the whip between my thighs, its pointy edges resting against my heat, and my heart thumps louder. His fingers caress my ankles that were held by the tight cuffs, straightening my foot with his index finger and thumb on my protruding bones. He tightly grips my palm with his other hand, and I realize what he was doing, "Kayden...please. Please, I will follow your rules, I promise! Just don't..." my pleads were abruptly cut with my screams of pain as Kayden systematically broke my ankle.

"I know you won't break my rules anymore, and when I'm done with you..." he said, pausing to repeat the action with my other ankle, my screams piercing my ears, and I can barely comprehend what he says next, "...you won't be able to imagine disobeying me," he completes, picking up the whip. My head catches itself in a daze as my feet pound in pain. The blood oozing out of my cuts is contributing to my fear and subconscious will to black out. I shake my head from one side to the other, trying to keep myself in my senses. I want to protest against anything Kayden did. I throw my head back as I heard the closet door open.

"Well, breaking those ankles, I did quite a number on you, didn't I? Guess I won't need this now," his voice echoes, and I can almost imagine him smirking cockily, proud of the pain he inflicted upon me. What a sadist.

I see him come in front of me as he held my face with his hand, shaking my head to get me to focus on what he said. "I want you awake for what I am going to do, okay?" he says, in a manner that seems too caring. I look at him with wide eyes, fear clearly evident. "If you doze off before I am done with you, it'll be the worst thing you do, do you understand me?" he continues, his green eyes swirling with command and rage. I close my eyes, tears escaping on my cheeks. I nod, too afraid to talk back to him.

"Good," he undoes my cuffs and picks me up like a bride towards the table in the room. The warmth of his body and his regular steps lulls me into closing my eyes, and I almost dozed off before I felt my body crashing against the table. I opened my eyes widely, curling my body to disable Kayden from tying me again. "Sierra..." he warns me, his hands on both my knees. He slams my upper body on the table, stretching my arms above my head to tie them to the corners of the table. I whimper in fear again, and Kayden laughs in amusement. 

What the fuck is wrong with this psychopath?

"I love it when you fear me, Sierra," he says, caressing my cheek. I close my eyes, willing myself to sleep, but I wake up with a piercing pain on my midriff. He cut me with the blade.

"I told you not to sleep, didn't I?" he says, and I nod. I raise my head to see him stepping back from the table, undoing his belt. Tears stream down my face as I rolled my legs up, trying my best to prevent the unavoidable. 

"I am surprised to still see your protest," he says, climbing on top of me as his hand rested dangerously close to my heat. "Well, just stay awake. I want to hear you," he says, as he enters me with his fingers. A pain invades me, humiliation enveloping my senses as I shake with cries. His other hand straightened out my legs as he adjusted himself between them. I cry, yell, and scream at him. I want to get out of this.

I wish I was dead. He made me wish I was dead. 

"Oh, love," he says, the sound of his pants unzipping heard faintly over my screams. He thrusts himself inside me, and suddenly, I feel nothing. My screams mellow down to whimpers caused by the pain from my core, and my tears stop, my stained cheeks flushing red. I stare blankly at the ceiling, not registering what's happening anymore. After a few minutes, I feel being untied and lifted into the arms of my captor, and my eyes shut themselves, incapable of staying open. 

A/N:

So, this was my first try at writing something like this. I am sorry if this became too much, but I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Vote and comment if you want me to continue with the story!