“Sorry, I was curious...” I smiled a little.

“It’s alright. This is one strange letter. Do you have any idea on who is this letter from?” Watson looked at Sherlock.

“John, what do you think?” Sherlock asked back.

“You want me to analyze? Hmmm” Watson hold his chin.

It didn’t took long, Watson already knew some stuff. He explained that this is a rich man’s handwriting because of the unusual paper. It’ll cost above half crown.

“Great analysis, Mr. Watson” I praised him.

“Correct, unsual because the paper wasn’t made in England. Try facing it to the lights” Sherlock looked at Watson.

“Huh? EGPGT..?” Watson facing the letter to the lights.

“Maybe it’s an abbreviation from the paper factory?” I came close to them.

“That’s correct, Laviette” Sherlock smiled at me.

Sherlock explained the abbreviation , Gesselschaft ( a limited company), Papier, then EGlow, EGlonitz... placed in a country with German language.

“ The Kingdom of Bohemia!” I looked at them.

“That’s right, their grammar is also different “ Watson agreed.

“Right?” I smiled at them.

“This means that there will be a German from Bohemia, visiting us using a mask? What does he want?” Watson concluded the letter.

“We’ll see tonight” Sherlock laid himself back to the sofa.

I loosened up my tie a little that made both Sherlock and Watson faced me.

“Miss Shaw, why do you like wearing suits?” Watson asked.

“Hmmm, i don’t really know.. I guess it suits me” I looked at him.

“Is there something wrong with wearing a dress?” Sherlock is also curious.

“What kind of question is that? It’s obvious that it’s troublesome!” I cross my arms.

“Hmm.. true, it’s better using suits like this” Sherlock agreed.

“Righttt?? Oh, would you look at the time. I’ve got to go now” I saw the clock in their room.

“Goodbye.. Mrs. Holmes” Sherlock is still teasing me.

“You’re jealous?” I came to him.

“Jealous? Pft, not my type” He defended himself.

“Try to dress well, use your tie neatly, and don’t lock yourself in your room. Try to act sweet to women” I smirked.

“She’s right Sherlock” Watson got my back.