Chapter 38: Welcome (End)

Start from the beginning

Jimin asked. Ignoring my question, as I flinched when he stepped closer. Wanting to touch the bag, as I quickly snatched brought it away from him.

"It's nothing."

"Liar. Come on, you can trust me."

I was kinda hesitated at first, because he was a stranger to me. But at some point, his stare on my eyes makes me felt like I can trust him. And so, I let him looked at what's inside the bag. Thinking that he'll maybe screams and ran away or something. But instead, he just stood there. Eyeing the dead bodies inside the bag.

"You killed someone. Are you in a gang of something?"

Jimin asked. His hand brushed his natural dark brown hair from his eyes.

"That's.... That's my parents. And no. I'm not in a gang."

"Oh." Was the only thing that he said, before he zipped the bag once again, and took my hand into his car.

"W-What are you doing-"

"I figured that you maybe need a ride home. About your parents... I'll take care of it."

Jimin smiled. Putting the bag into the back of the car booth, as he signaled his driver to drove the car, with me telling the driver about which directions should he took.

"Wanna be friends?"

Jimin questioned, as I shifted my gazes from the window, and to his face. My brows were furrowed.

"You want to be friends with me? After you just discovered that I murdered my own parents? Why? I thought that you're already have enough friends."

I asked. Maybe a little harsh, as Jimin shooked his head. "They aren't really my friends. But you looks like you're on your own. So I figured that maybe you need someone to...You know...Talk?"

He gave me a reassuring smile, as I return the same. "Sure. You're right. I guess I do need someone to talk to."

And so, I smiled, as he began to listen to my problems with his full attention payed only to me. He ignored the sudden text popping out on his iPhone screen, as his eyes were staring calmly towards me. I told him everything about why I killed my parents. And he doesn't talks single thing, until we finally reached at my house.

"You live here?" Jimin asked. Filled with curiousity.

"Yeah. I do." I said, as he smiled. Pulling his bag besides him, and handed me a brown envelope that was filled with a holy cow tons of money. It was a 13K in total. Pretty a lot if you asked me.

"What- Why are you giving this to me?"

"I figured that maybe you'll need it to be alive." Jimin shrugged.

"Don't worry. I'll give the money to you again when you've finally used it all."

The Omega continued.

"But- Holy shit, this is a lot...Are you a Sugar Daddy or something?" I joked, as he snorted. Laughing in front of me, as I chuckled softly.

"No! What the fuck, I'm only 15! That's my parent's money that they gave to me from earlier. But you can have it. I'm good."