Ch. 12 - Mock Battle

Start from the beginning

Rias: "I'll remember it... but first let me read all of this heavy stuff"

Y/n: "*chuckles* Don't staying up too late. The training hasn't finished yet"

Y/n walking back to his room as waving his hand towards Rias. Seeing this kind of Y/n, Rias determined to win against Riser not because she want to break their marriage arrangement anymore but she didn't want to disappointed Y/n for training her along with her peerage members.

(Timeskip brought to you by Rias sleeping on the sofa in living room and Y/n covered her with blanket as sighed heavily as she didn't heard the warning)

It's been seventeen days of hellish training, one day left before the upcoming game. The Gremory team knows how long it's feel under Sir. Hell guides and to know their limit, Y/n decided to gathered the Gremory peerage in the field, to fight again his own team.

Y/n: "It's been a long time folks! For I, Sir. Hell has been trained your ass! One day left before the game. So, let's test that trained ass in the battle. Koneko with Nanako, Yagurou with Issei, Ren with Sienna, Ken with Kiba and finally It's exclusive match Three vs One! Rias, Akeno and Asia will be fighting against me! Go and meet your challengers, fuckers!!! Make daddy proud!!!"

Nanako vs Koneko

The two girls rushed to each other as didn't want to wasted time to exploring each other weakness. Koneko has improved her speeds using it as momentum to improving her strike power.

Both of them in the midst of martial art battle, sending multiple punches and kicks toward each other while trying to catch each other guard off, but Koneko found herself in disadvantage as Nanako has more experience in martial art and battle causing Koneko jump backward to take a distance and take a deep breath.

Koneko: "Let's try this..."

Koneko covered her body with nature energy or it's has been called Senjutsu, causing the other Rias's peerage member eyes widened in surprised minus Issei who's always been idiot that dosen't had any clue about what happened.

With her new power, Koneko rushed again, engaging Nanako in close combat. Both of them equally in terms of raw strengths, but Nanako slowly pushed back, as she feels Koneko's fist connected to her body causing her to coughing air.

Angered by this, Nanako's hands clenched into fists and an bluish aura coating her hands, but Y/n decided to stop them as Nanako was about to get serious.

Y/n: "Hai!!! You did good job, both of you. Take a rest... Next one please"

Nanako shot glare toward Y/n, but he ignored as sit comfortably while eating popcorn and enjoyed the fight between the two martial artist. It's comes to his joys when witnessing his students sparring around.

Ren vs Sienna

The next fighters is Sienna and Ren, they're walking foward and stood across each other, and they raised their fist with determined eyes while looking towards fellow swordman in front of them.

Sienna: "Rise from your deepest slumber, the sword that shines through the world end! LAEVATIEN!!!"

Ren: "Times to dance! The Silver Guardian of Crescent Moon! Aid myself to thousand battlefield in my presences!"

Both fighters summoned their sword, and making stance toward each other. Sienna using Roaring Flame Sword 'Laevatein' while Ren using Twin Saber 'Zero' fang.

Ren is the one who's make first move by throwing one of the saber toward Sienna, but the Red Princess stabbed her sword using it as a shield. She trying to shot a fire ball toward her opponent but he already gone form her sight and he appeared beside her, making stab at her shoulder.