Ze Morning (Warning trigger,suicide, and rape mentonings)

Comincia dall'inizio

Isabella/BonBon

Isabella/BonBon

Sweet,adventures, kind,loyal, loves to be in angle mode since she is the guardian angle of her baby brother, abused by parents.

gender:Female

sexuality: Straight

Cause of death: ( ll just tell y'all what happened) She went on a walk with fredrick/Ft.Freddy and there was a gangsta leader who attacked them. The gangsta was about to stab frederick but she blocked him from hurting fred but as a result she got stabbed in the heart. the gangsta fled before the police could catch him.

 the gangsta fled before the police could catch him

Fredrick/Ft.Freddy

Brave AF, kind, would never leave isabella's side, always there to protect Isabella from her parents.

Gender:Male

Sexuality: Bi

cause of death: Hung himself because he felt guilty for not protecting isabella. 

Ava/FredFred

Ava/FredFred

Would never leave Storm/Funtime bonnie side, a softie, scared of literally everything

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Polysexual

Cause of death: Raped.

Storm/Funtime Bonnie (Totally not meh IRL with wings and a halo)

Brave, Always tries to be there for Ava, abused for having no gender, a failure to parents.

Gender: An attack helicopter/non-binary (uses they/them/it/Storm pronouns)

Sexuality: Bi

Cause of death: Killed themselves since they were a complete disappointment to parents.

Isabella's POV:

Fredrick would not stop hugging me no matter how many times i told him to let me go. "Fred its not your fault, i choose to save you so that's what i did." i said to him trying to escape. "Hugsssssssssssssssssss" he said pouting (Yes he is clingy to her). "No!" i said giggling pulling away from him. I took down his hoodie on his head to distract him but I saw the scar that reminded me of my death. I just froze there getting lost in a memory and i just fell to my knees. "Bella!? Bella are you ok!?" I could hear Fred ask but i was to far deep into the memory I couldn't say anything but i felt his hands on my shoulders. 

*Flash back (this is a server trigger warning please don't read if you are uncomfortable with blood,abuse, and other shit)* Oh and Celia if you want to use your rifle on the antagonist here please go right ahead.

I was walking with Fred after i got hit from my dad hitting me with his belt repeatedly and my mom throwing glass at me but thank god fred came out of the restroom intime (They were working on homework together). It was getting kind of dark so i asked fred if we should head home since i don't want to get beaten up again.  "My house is just a few blocks down you can stay with my family tonight my sister really wants to meet you." He offered "Ok then!" I agreed but i saw this black figure in front of us so i stopped. "Um f-fred who or what i-is that?" I asked "Im yalls worst nightmare!" The figure said before pulling both of our hair and threw us into a dark alley. "Bella hide ill fend him off!" Fred yelled so i did exactly what he told me to do. I saw Fred getting overpowered by the figure, the dude took out a knife and cut Fred along his cheek just enough to make fred stop fighting. I saw the dude about to stab fred so i ran out there and pulled fred behind me. Not even 5 seconds later i felt a brutal pain around my heart and i felt blood coming out of my mouth. "haha you stupid little bitch! said the figure before running away into the unknown. Everything got blurry and i fell but i saw and felt fred catch me. After 5 minutes all i saw was black a room that was black with a white door so i went through the door and i woke up somehow but in my fav animatronic BonBon.

Yeah i hope you enjoyed this i'm barely awake right now so sorry for any grammar mistakes!