Girls Night PT 2

Lolbit POV:

Electrobab opened the door when I finally caught up with them while I was pushing BonBon's wheelchair. I saw my older brother Tangle, Funtime Bonnie, and her hand puppet Fred Fred. "Hi!" Bonnet gleefully said with a huge smile to our old friends. "So BonBon, ballora, and minireenas this is Tangle, Funtime Bonnie, and Fred Fred." Funtime Chica said. "Whats up?" asked Funtime Bonnie. "NO! Don't ask them what's up! How the heck do we know they didn't brainwash our friends, MY YOUNGER SIBLING!?!?!" asked Tangle who was shaking funtime bonnie like crazy with a bit of a panic tone in his voice like normal. "Ok before we start having a showdown here , Tangle its me Lolbit your younger sibling, Here is proof." I said. I know nothing except for one thing that i could do to prove to him that i'm his sibling so i had to do the one thing I hated to do. I started to glitch on purpose "Um Lolbit you ok you are glitching?" I heard BonBon ask. "Yeah." I said, after about a few more seconds of glitching before i know it I was a boy. "Oh it really is you!" my dearest brother said while my newer friends were just staring at me in shock and amazement. I glitched back to my female form and asked for no one to say a word and they agreed. We all went to talk with each other to see what's been going on with our lives.

Fred Fred's POV:

"Hi!" I heard a blue bunny who was in a wheelchair "Im BonBon what's your name?" she continued. "I-Im Fred F-Fred." I said in a very shy tone since i'm not use to being around  new people and i have always been a huge introvert. "Fred Fred? You are like me, a hand puppet version of the originals!" BonBon said in a tone that was way to loud for me. "N-not to be rude or a-anything but can you please be q-quieter?" I asked as i held my arm and looked down on the floor hoping for her not to hate me. "oh sorry, but why were you acting like i was going to hate you or something?" she asked. "Well i've always been an introvert and funtime bonnie, They are super nice and has always cared for me, said maybe i should go explore the back rooms by myself for once. So i did and i opened a door to see a beautiful white and red clown with cute pigtails.. I had never seen her before so i thought i could try to be more social. I walked up to her and said "Hi, i like your pigtails!" a-and before i knew it she grabbed me by the throat and just beated me up and just threw me into the wall. I hid all my wounds so funtime bonnie doesn't see them cause if she does she will end the clown and i don't want anyone killing each other." I said and BonBon looked at me with disbelief. " She is the one who put me in this wheelchair." She said. "WAIT WHAT!?" I yelled out and everyone in the room and i mean EVERYONE turned their head. I saw Funtime Bonnie's shadow do a t-post right behind mine with a baseball bat in her hands. "Wait what what?" She asked doing that voice she does whenever she gets angry. "N-nothing!" i said slowly turning around. "TELL ME!" she said with a bit of a stern tone in her voice. "Its just the person who put me in this wheelchair and ripped lolbit's ear off choked her and started beating her up then threw her into a door." BonBon keeping a completely straight face. "Wait Circus Baby attacked another smol bean!?" asked Lolbit who was glitching like crazy. 'Tangle can you stay in the vents while keeping an eye out on CB she looks like a red and white clown with pigtails." Lolbit ordered. "Wait so a genderbent fixed ennard is attacking both of us performers and backroomers?" Asked Tangle with me just making that connection. "Yeah basically." Replied Valentine , that's funtime chica's nickname since she reminds us of valentines day.  "Um ok..." Said Tangle who was had a helmet on his head and was now peeping his head through the vents. Funtime Bonnie was raging like normal so i had to calm It down scene that is my job "I wonder if BonBon has to deal with this?" i thought to myself.

Tangle's POV:

So now i'm crawling through dirty vents that could have spiders,  rats, and mice in it so i'm pretty much freaked out. I finally found the room where there was a clown who fit their description so i just started to watch like i did to my sibling at our old location when i got broken to make sure they didn't suffer the same fate. A few hours have passed by and she did nothing i honestly think she powered off so i headed back to the main section of the backrooms.

Funtime Foxy's POV:

So after everyone introduce themselves, execpty CB of course, was just chatting away. I was just talking with Tangle and Lolbit. "You know it's kind of funny that three foxes are the ones who are talking to each other, the bears are talking to each other, and the bunnies are talking to each other, and everyone else is playing games." said Tangle. Me and Lolbit just stared at each other " Yeah it kind of is." We both said at the same time. "Jinx!" Lolbit said with a smirk on her face. 

Funtime Freddy's POV:

So the bear version of BonBon is nothing like her, I mean she barely talks and she whispers when she does. "So how have you been?" I asked not knowing what to say.  "I-Im doing good what about you?" Said the tiny little bear.  "I'm good. By the way the name is Funtime Freddy." I said not knowing how the heck to act around shy people. "Cool, i'm Fred Fred." she said looking down at the floor. "Why are you so shy?" I asked wondering why she was always shy. "I-I dont know i've always been shy." she responded. I Honestly didn't know what to say or do so I just decided to play games with the others. As soon as I left i could hear BonBon say "Ok make over time for you missy!".

Total hours of sleep I got just to make this chapter, yes i counted: 10

Well yeah i have fallen behind on making this book and trust me i did not forget about adding you into a chapter, deathrow536.