Here is what you all have been waiting for! (Yes FoxBit)

By the way @deathrow536 you will come at the end of the story and be in book 2 along with the other winner, book 2 is a fonfon story.Oh and i forgot to tell yall cussing will be in here!! And writing this chapter reminded me about how single i am. :,)

The narrator's POV:

It has been 3 months since every animatronic has met each other and Circus Baby is still in the backrooms! Funtime foxy started to have feelings for lolbit and wants to tell her while still trying to get BonBon and Funtime Freddy to start dating. 

Funtime Foxy POV:

"So what are you going to do tonight?" asked funtime freddy. "I'm going to tell lolbit I like her?" I responded. Yenndo walked over and slapped me and said "Say that again with more confidence!" in a drill sergeant tone. "I'M GOING TO TELL LOLBIT I LIKE HER!" I yelled. "NO! YOU LOVE HER!" Fred yelled with his arms in the air. "Now go tell my sis you love her!" Tangle waved me off. I walked out of the room sweating like a hog. After about 10 minutes I found Lolbit and so I walked up to her and asked "Lolbit can I talk to you?" while scratching my head. "Sure!" she said putting down her book. "W-well i-its that ummm." I got cut off by Lolbit saying "Oh is your voice box glitching a little bit? I can fix it for you!".  "No its just that......" I responded not knowing what to say. So I decided to grab her gently be the waist and pulled her in for a kiss. I could hear literally everyone who wasn't stuck in the back rooms scream in joy. 

Lolbit POV:             (I'm not trying to do nothing lemony)

There is so many emotions running over me mostly just love I guess? (I don't know what to put here cause i'm a single pringle and i have been) I kissed back and after like 20 seconds we ended the kiss. "It's just that I love you." Funtime Foxy said. "I love you too dummy." I responded. "OH MEH GAWD MEH BABY SISTER IS ALL GROWN UP" I heard Tangle say while crying. I just shook my head chuckling. "We will let yall love birds be alone." BonBon said walking away along with everyone else since she is out of the wheelchair now. "So what's the thing you wanted to talk about?" I said with a smirk on my face and and a sarcastic tone in my voice. 

Funtime Foxy's POV:

"Well I was going to tell you look cute but now you look hot from here." I said trying to flirt. I could see she got red as hell but i decided to flirt more. "I thought for my entire life that happiness starts with a "H" i now realise it starts with an "U" but you must be tired  from running through my mind all day." I continued. She did the world's cutest sneeze so i used another pick-up line "I would say God-Bless you but he already did." I said winking. "Oh um well.... At first i thought you were a beautiful pink rose but you are just um uh...........a uh. Yeah i can't flirt." Lolbit said as she was still in my arms. "Dont worry ill do it for you so you don't have to waste that beautiful voice you have." I said. "Can i go now? Please?" Lolbit asked. "Ok..." I said letting her go. "Oh just come here you big baby!" Lolbit said and I got a smile on my face. "I'll be right back!" she said after giving me a hug and then I frowned. After about a few minutes lolbit came back with a guitar in her hands. "You wanna hear a song?" she said as she sat down on one of the couches that we randomly have in the funtime auditorium. "Um sure!" I said as I sat down next to her.(Play de song from above!).

TIME SKIP!

Lolbits POV:

After Funtime Foxy fell asleep, which took forever BTW, I started to drift off. I still played the guitar since i was bored and his head was on my shoulder.