Party pt 2

Y/n Pov
The party
Currently, I was sat opposite a grumpy Mark. Pretty soon he found out how I had tricked him and to say he was unhappy would be an understatement.
"Your a prick, you know that?" He asked rhetorically, causing me to smirk. After He realised that I had lied, it was too late and he couldn't bring himself to wipe off Monkika's beaming smile, hence his presence here now.
"Sorry but I wanted someone smart and fun to keep me company while I was here" I replied, hoping that he would focus on the ego stroke.
"Do not try and sway my anger with kind words, you know full well I dislike social gatherings" he replied, taking a sip from his cup. I mirrored his actions while flashing him a cheeky smile.
"Sorry, but look on the bright side. Monika hasn't stopped smiling all day"
It seems the mere mention of the blonde bombshell was enough to cloud his anger. A smile tugged at the young man's lips, thinking about the woman who had plucked at his heart strings.
"True, knowing her smile was because of me makes me.. hah, well smile" he laughed to himself. Seconds later, the group of girls appeared and sat down with a light thump. They were all laughing and Monika was smiling even wider upon seeing Mark actually did turn up. The man in question gave me a scared look to which I shook my head, seemed he thought Monika had heard what he said. I laugh to myself at the thought, one of the smartest and most dangerous men in the world worried that a woman had heard his compliment. A comical moment it was.

Upon the girls sitting down, a few people had came over with drinks to greet everyone that was sat down. Lifting my arm up (with slight difficulty) I shook hands with a few new people that had joined our mini group.
"Sup again, names Jordan. Obviously" he greeted, to which I chuckled.
"Good to see you again Jordan, wanna introduce me to your friends here?" I replied, an amused smile tugging at my lips.
"This is here is Masaru" he said, gesturing to the Asian man standing next to him "he's obsessed with technology so don't take it personally"
"Don't take what personally?" I questioned. Before Jordan could reply, Masaru gripped my prosthetic arm and began examining it. His eyes showed fascination as he poked at the joints and moved it about. At this I rolled my eyes.
"Don't worry, he did the same with me" spoke a woman standing next to Jordan. She raised her hand to shake and I immediately noticed her own prosthetic.
"This here is Apha, known as Aruni in the field. One of the best-" Jordan was cut off by the woman who kicked him laughing.
"Sorry about him, he believes he's responsible for my condition and tries to over compensate by informing people of my achievements to show I'm perfectly capable in the field" she told me, causing me to laugh.
"I suffer from something similar, names y/n." I replied, shaking her hand. Jordan smiled slightly upon seeing the woman smiling. Even though part of her face was scarred she was still a stunning beauty.
"Bagged yourself a beauty here Jordan" I said, grinning from ear to ear. Apha smiled upon hearing this but Jordan immediately tried to reply
"Wait its n-"
"Come on Jordan, you were gonna show me your other friends" Apha cut him off, grabbing his hand and dragging him away.
"Poor Jordan, so naive to the girl that is literally hanging of his arm" stated Mark, to which I laughed hysterically. Monika just dead panned at him, staring at the side of his head as if questioning his intelligence.
"So y/n, I like the hair" commented Ela, a cheeky smirk on her face. It irked me to no end.
"When I get my revenge, you'll wish you never even thought about pranking me" I threatened, to which she just laughed.
"Okay sweetie, good luck with that" she replied, gaining laughs from the group. At this I sighed, God damnit.
"Oi newbie!" Boomed a German voice, I turned around to be greeted by a well built man approaching me with an unknown bottle clutched firmly in his grip.
"*sigh* Elias the kid just got back, you think getting him pissed is the best idea?" Asked Monika, the kid comment causing my eye to twitch slightly.
"That's exactly why he needs some of this" he replied, gesturing to the bottle in his hand.
"Sup newbie, names Elias" he said, tipping the top of his bottle into my cup. I watched wordlessly as my cup went from half way full to touching the rim.
"You know I was taught never to accept drinks off strangers" I replied, taking a sip of the new drink. Immediately i wanted to spit it out, the liquid was vile and i would honestly rather drink from a petrol pump. With great resistance i swallowed the bitter liquid, gaining a smile from Elias.
"Hah, newbie can hold his liquor" he laughed, disregarding my comment from before.
"But I've had one sip, how is that 'holding my liquor'?" I questioned, to which Monika chuckled.
"Believe me, if your even able to swallow Elias' type of drink you've already done better than half the base" she laughed, causing the group to nod in agreement.
"Oi silent boy, you want a bit instead of that pussy shit your drinking?" Asked Elias, gaining himself a wrathful glare from Monika. Mark looked up from his phone and glanced at Elias' grin. With a roll of his eyes he held his empty cup out with his arm, glancing back down at his phone. Elias gained a wide grin before filling the empty cup with his bottle, the level slowly rising until it rested below the rim. Elias took a step back, admiring his handy work.
"Have a bit of that silent boy, dont feel bad about spitting it out I've got many back in my dor-" Elias was cut off by mark putting an empty cup down.
"Can I have a refill?" He asked, causing the whole group to go slack jawed. Even I was gobsmacked at what I had just witnessed. The whole liquid was gone from the cup, down the throat of the silent brit.
"A-another? What the fu-" Elias cut himself off with a chuckle, handing Mark the bottle.
"Keep it mate, I got plenty more" he stated, walking away.
"Hmm, what a nice guy" Mark commented, pouring himself another while oblivious to the gobsmacked expressions of everyone around him.
"Since when could you drink?" I asked to which he shrugged.
"I dont know, I dont really taste anything to be honest" he replied, gulping down a second cup.
"Slow down there my friend, Elias drinks serious stuff." Warned Monika, to which Mark filled a third cup.
"Don't worry Monika, I barely feel anything.
"This is gonna be a disaster" I mumbled, taking a sip from my cup.
_________________________________________
Before you go, I wanna quickly mention that I've got a new book out. Iana x Male reader, i would appreciate it if you gave it a read. Dont forget to vote if you liked this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed
Bye!