I left her hanging last night because I still felt completely hurt after what I saw.

How could they have kissed?

I couldn't think of anything else last night, it kept me up. How could she be nearly kissing me and then actually kissing Yoongi...in the same day. It's as if she is playing around with me, forget this.

I actually started to believe that she liked me. I'm her bias, sure.

If she wants to play it like that then I won't give her the satisfaction. I better just focus on getting better with Bangtan. She's only here for a few more weeks anyway. Then she'll be gone and things will return to normal.

Miranda wanted to visit. I could invite her over later, that'll be fun. Wait, no. Not to make Laura jealous or anything. I won't even give her the time of day.

It was all going to plan until she caught my eye contact. She smiled, beautiful as always. Her bright smile woke up the entire room.

All these feels man. Okay, I can't give in this easily.

I waved at her and she waved back and started approaching me.

"Annyeong!" she chirpily greeted, while I had my hand still out waiting for her to high-five me.

But she just continued walking, looking past me and going to Suga hyung to hug him.

An emptiness echoed over my body.

Okay this felt horrible for me, but I have to keep my cool.

I felt like such an idiot with my arm still up in mid-air. I started swatting around at make-believe flies to hide the embarrassment of her not returning my high-five.

Taehyung glanced at me "...and you think I'm weird?"

Laura's POV

The boys piled in. I greeted them but as soon as I saw Jimin my body froze up. My feels got to my heart again.

Yeah, I'll just tell him the truth.
I'm confident enough for this.

I waved and started walking towards him with all the confidence in me...

But boy, was I wrong.

On instinct, I avoided Jimin and hugged Suga.

Come on Laura, why are you stiffening up around Jimin? He's just a guy. Why are you so scared all of a sudden? It was the kiss, wasn't it?

I'm still feeling off-edge about it. It's hard to just admit to something like that, you know? I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I took a deep breath in and turned around to see Jimin sitting on the sofa, away from everyone else with his eyes still fixed on his phone.

PD-Nim walked in and greeted us "Annyeong Bangtan Sonyeondan, and Laura."

"Annyeong" We said in sync and bowed our heads.

"I hope that you practise well today. The family awards show is in two days so I hope that you're ready to perform Beautiful and Adult Child live. Laura, there'll be a bunch of interviews soon, along with dance events and such. We just want you to keep practising hard with the boys, and then we'll shoot the final bits for Dancing With The Stars."

My whole point in coming to meet Bangtan was to be on this little YouTube segment of theirs "Bangtan: Dancing With The Stars." I auditioned for it online a few months ago and couldn't believe I got accepted. They picked me out of thousands of other girls.