Chapter 14

They had headed up back to the castle after Selene had found Sasha and turned her into a bracelet. It was the only thing they could think of to getting her out of the chamber, through the castle, and back to the Kingdom on the moon all without being detected. Plus, it was easier and faster. Portable Basilisk.

The four of them were now in Dumbledore....well, Gawain's office. Iris smirked as she looked around, feeling like she was raiding the principles office. Even though the real headmaster was in the room with her and Selene and Alec, it still felt like she was going against his rules. And it was fun.

Gawain had his glamours put back into place, where he looked like an old old man, before they had left the chamber.

They were not in the office but 5 minutes when the door came open. They all turned to see who had entered.

It was the Weasleys with Professor Mcgongall and Leon.

"What the-" Iris asked confused.

"What's going on?" Gawain asked in a commanding tone.

"Your back! You're really back! Thank the heavens. Ginny Weasley has been taken down into the Chamber." Professor Mcgongall explained.

"What?" Iris, Selene, Alec, and Gawain says in alarm.

"What do you mean Ale....Ginny was taken?" The trio asked in unison.

The Weasleys looked over at the trio of Slytherins and were surprised to see them there.

"What are you three doing in here?" Professor Mcgongall asked.

"They were kind enough to catch me up on what I have missed while I was absent. I will explain it in more detail later." Gawain replied.

Leon walked over and whispered something to Gawain. Gawain nods in understanding. 

Suddenly, four figures approached and stood in the doorway of the office. Everyone looked over and stared in shock.

For a moment there was silence as Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Lockhart stood in the doorway, covered in muck and slime and (in Harry's case) blood. Then there was a scream.

"Ginny!"

It was Mrs. Weasley, who had been sitting crying in front of the fire. She leapt to her feet, closely followed by Mr. Weasley, and both of them flung themselves on their daughter who wasn't really their daughter.

Harry, however, was looking past them. Gawain was standing by Iris, Selene, and Alec, staring at the Wealeys with a contemplating look, next to Professor McGonagall, who was taking great, steadying gasps, clutching her chest.

Fawkes went whooshing past Harry's ear and settled on Gawain's shoulder, just as Harry found himself and Ron being swept into Mrs. Weasley's tight embrace.

"You saved her! You saved her! How did you do it?"

"I think we'd all like to know that." Said Professor McGonagall weakly.

Mrs. Weasley let go of Harry, who hesitated for a moment, then walked over to the desk and laid upon it the Sorting Hat, the ruby encrusted sword, and what remained of Riddle's diary.

Iris gasped in horror as she saw her fathers diary and quickly leapt forward and grabbed ahold of it. "What did you do?!" She exclaimed in horror starring at Harry.

Selene's eyes widened on horror. "Oh no!" She gasped.

"Moms gonna be mad." Alec whimpered.

Harry looked over at them confused. He then started telling them everything. For nearly a quarter of an hour he spoke into the rapt silence: He told them about hearing the disembodied voice, how Hermione had finally realized that he was hearing a basilisk in the pipes; how he and Ron had followed the spiders into the forest, that Aragog had told them where the last victim of the basilisk had died; how he had guessed that Moaning Myrtle had been the victim, and that the entrance to the Chamber Of Secrets might be in her bathroom.