Chapter 2

Iris came down about an hour and a half later in brand new clothes and freshly cut and dyed hair. She walked outside and over to where everyone was at. When she approached they all looked over and shock crossed their faces. 

Scorpius drops his drink from shock

Scorpius drops his drink from shock. Tiffany gasped out and her hand quickly covers her chest with wide eyes. 

"Is it that bad?" Iris asked. Scorpius suddenly holds up his phone that was on camera. Iris gasped out. "Oh! On second look, I look like-!" Iris stops herself quickly as she looks over at Scorpius. She was about to say Selene.

"You look just like Bella when she dyed her hair black." Tiffany says looking her over. "Only her eyes were more blue." She added. Scorpius face palmed and shakes his head. 

Walker rolled his eyes and shakes his head a little. Iris looked confused and stared at Tiffany with a contemplating look. 

"I'm guessing the food is done." Iris says changing the subject. 

"That it is." Trivette replied as she is handed a plate. 

Iris takes the plate and walked away. She sat down on a bale of hay. She looked around at everyone who was there.

Walker's friend, Alex Cahill, was talking with Walker, Trivette, and CD. She honestly didn't know how to feel about Alex Cahill. She hadn't done anything wrong or to cause any disputes, but she seemed way to friendly with Walker.

And in her experience, anyone who was friendly had bad intentions. But then again, to her, everyone had bad intentions except for those she trusted such as Scorpius/Selene, Walker, the Malfoy's, Nico, Alec, and her mother. It was a small circle but they are the only ones who haven't done anything against her.

She still didn't know how to feel about her father so until she learned more, he will just have to wait to earn her trust, which won't be an easy task.

She looked around for her pet companions to see Rose sitting on the porch watching everything. Ares was by the tables trying to stuff as much food as he could into his tiny mouth. Lily was trying to keep James from getting himself into trouble and scaring the other people there.