"I-it's not about that." Shinyya interrupted, mumbling shakily. "Can't you see? Didn't you notice? Being around me is dangerous!"

"What part of it is dangerous, huh Shin?!" Suna yelled; he was pissed and all the more he felt betrayed. He knew Shinyya has been holding back something to tell him. "I can't feel any danger when I'm with you! Wha— what the fuck are you talking about?! All I feel when I'm around you is...happiness." He mumbled the last word to himself.

"You can't just leave and take that away from me. I'm finally being something else other than lazying around..."

"But Rinrin—"

"And what about the twins huh?! It's unfair for me that they got to stay with you!"

"That's because they know and don't care what's gonna come at them!" Shinyya snapped back. "A-and no matter how much I convince them to stay away from me, they just won't."

"...please, Rin, try to understand...that I'm only worried about you..."

Suna watched as Shinyya's body shook in anxiety. And while she took steady, deep breathes, he still noticed the fear written all over her eyes.

She's just worried about me. He told himself. But that doesn't mean she'll have to break up with me, right? Suna finally calmed down in realization and as he stared at her longer, he felt his eyes soften with worry at the such vulnerable state Shinyya was at the moment.

He was not mad anymore, he finally understood, yet that doesn't mean he is leaving her.

"I'm sorry for yelling," Suna swallowed a lump of pride as he walked to the other side of the table, letting Shinyya sit back on the chair while he cupped her face and made her eyes look at his.

"I-I'm s-sorry...I still can't bring m-myself to t-tell you..."

"Talk to me anytime," he shushed her. "If you need me, I'm here. If you don't need me, I'm still here."

"Dammit." Shinyya found herself sniffling a tear as she buried her face in Suna's chest. "I hate you. You make it so hard for me to leave you."

"We're not breaking up, you hear me? I don't care about what you said about danger and all those shits."

"But—"

"Do you still have feelings for me then?" Suna interrupted.

"I...of course." Shinyya mumbled in reply.

"Great. Me too. So we're not breaking up."

A silence enveloped the atmosphere, a comforting one as it surrounded them. Their breathings were the only audible noises and the sounds of crickets chirping followed suit.

Suna then softly pushed Shinyya's head from his chest; his lazy, piercing gaze staring at her intently.

"Okay. Fine." Shinyya huffed.

"Good." Suna smirked.

"I love you." He added.

His words rang in Shinyya's ear repeatedly and the way he said it in a more genuine tone rather than his usual lazy one is what made it special. All the more, in their three months of dating, Suna finally said it. He finally said those three words that Shinyya has been wanting to hear.

"I..." the violinist blushed deeply, taken aback by the sudden confession. "...I wanna hear you say that again a month from now." Those were the only words she mustered to speak.

"I can't wait for a month." Suna smirked, watching Shinyya blush a hundred shades of red. "I'll say that everyday."

Nodding slowly, she replied. "I love you too."

And before I knew it, there I was so in love with you. Suna thought as he watched her with warmness in his eyes. He can't help but feel his heart melt at the moment they shared.

And he never would've thought that he'd find a kind of love like this. She was his first and he was also hers; Suna can't think of anything better than to keep Shinyya forever.

"Bub, we've been dating for quite some time now and we still haven't kissed." He broke the silence, speaking back to his lazy voice.

"Well, do you want to?" Shinyya raised a brow.

"What? Of course."

"Then...go ahead."

Suna left his hands from her face and moved both of them on both sides of the chair she was sitting on. He had her trapped in his lanky, veiny arms and caused her to lean back on the chair. With a smirk, Suna leaned closer towards Shinyya's face as he teased her by pecking every part of her face.

"Just get it over." Shinyya pouted.

Then Suna leaned in, until the space between their faces started closing as their lips met. It was as if time stopped, yet his heart raced with excitement with her soft, plum lips on his.

He cherished every second, bringing one hand up to cup her face when he felt her kissed back. A kiss only filled with love; their lips danced in perfect sync that filled ecstasy in his usual exhausted body.

But Shinyya pulled away, making Suna pout as he wanted for more. While they panted for air, their chests heavily breathing, their eyes seemed to never leave one another's even for just a mere second—

"Eww!"

A voice squealed sharply, making the couple turn their heads to the side.

"Nii-chan is kissing Shinyya-nee!"

"Yumi why are you awake?!" Suna yelled in surprise as Shinyya flushed pink from embarrassment. "Go back to your room."

"No!" The little Suna shook her head. "I'm not sleepy. I wanna watch a movie!"

"It's almost 10—"

"Now now, Rin." Shinyya interrupted, standing from the chair as she walked towards Miyumi and crouched beside her level. "Cut her some slack, why don't we all watch a movie hm?"