Series Finale Prologue

Start from the beginning

Oscar: "No, we're actually all waiting for one more to join up with us. Name's Oscar by the way. We hear yours from the Master quite often so you don't have to tell us again.."

Y/N: "Oh good, who are we waiting on then??"

Serge: "The master's assistant will be joining us then? Makes me wonder what exactly we're all going to be in for. You can call me Serge."

Freyja: "Are we all here then? Follow along, I'll be taking you all to the location we'll be going to."

TIMESKIP

IN FRONT OF THE DUNGEON

Y/N: "This is the place? I'm surprised it wasn't that far away from town."

Freyja: "Which is why we need this situation dealt with before they begin making their way closer to Axel. These Heartless may not be originating from this world, but they absolutely are able to take the hearts of others and begin to spread."

Y/N: Man, I better get rid of these things fast then. Seeing them in a game is one thing, but now they're an actual threat. 

Freyja: "Judging from reports, there may be a few that you will encounter before you find the source of them. Think of it as your warm-up before running into anything that'll be an actual challenge for you, Y/N."

Y/N: "So it'll be the small fry first?"

Oscar: "Let's hope so."

Y/N: "Let me go in first," Y/N said as he summoned his Shooting Star out. I can see pretty good in here, so I'll be able to call out anything that's off in the distance."

Oscar: "Look at you surprising us Y/N. Well, lead the way."

Freyja: "I'll be standing by the entrance."

Y/N: "Wait, you won't be helping then?"

Freyja: "Not unless it's necessary. It's a test for my students just as much as it is for yourself."

Serge: "You got nothing to worry about, the three of us alone will be more than enough for some heartless, Y/N,"

INSIDE THE DUNGEON

Y/N: "This one is a little bit different from the other dungeon I've been in."

Oscar: "No one knows who actually built this dungeon. The only thing that anyone can confirm is that it was built by someone in ancient times. This place was apparently around even when the Destroyer was built."

Y/N: "It's holding up pretty well if it's that old then when you think about it."

Serge: "Wait. I can already hear something."

Y/N held his hands out to stop the other two students, and scanned the surroundings that they were in.

Y/N: "Weird... It's just a hallway- oh crap, there's something on the floor approaching us!"

Oscar: "Where on the floor? How do you even see that well?"

Y/N: "Just up ahead!"

The shadow on the floor popped up and Y/N could see it's full form.