Chapter 7

Hey y'all I haven't been able to update much recently so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and plz don't be angry at me 🥺💖

Chan POV:

I sat down and sighed.
Everyone who didn't live here has left now and I'm sitting in the living room with stray kids.
"What do we do?"
No one said anything
"Come on people! We have people injured and we are just sitting here not doing anything? What's wrong with you?"
Seungmin stood up and headed to the infirmary where I.N and Felix were resting.
"Are you ok Taehyung?"
He shook his head which hung low, staring at the ground.
"I know how you feel and we'll get through this together ok?"
He nodded slightly then plodded up to his room sadly.
"This is awful" I said quietly.
"Nice one captain obvious"  Lee Know mumbled sarcastically, "I bet Taehyung is gonna kill me for what I did and no one seems to care about anything"
"That's not true Minho, all I can think about is Felix and if he's gonna be ok"
I tried to comfort everyone.
"Speak of the devil" said Han brightly.
"FELIX!!!" I ran towards the small baby trying to walk without the assistance of seungmin.
"Omg you're ok. Baby I'm sorry this happened. It'll never happen again I promise I'll protect you forever and ever and I'll guard you with my life baby I promise" I told him, I don't think he heard me through my tears and that my face was buried in his shoulder but I needed to say it anyway.
"Ch-chan I missed you"
"It hasn't even been a day yet but yes I missed you too baby" I said with tears of joy falling down my cheeks.
"Sorry to interrupt this moment but Felix you need to sit down hun"
"Right sorry seungmin" Felix replied softly.
I picked up Felix and brought him over to the sofa and I lay him down gently among the pillows. Not long after, he fell asleep.
"Ch-chan I don't wanna ruin this moment again b-but um" seungmin wanted to say something but he broke down in tears on the floor before he could tell me.
"Seungmin what's wrong?? Why are you crying??? Is everything ok?"
"N-no b b but just follow m-me" he got to his feet and waddled through the house to the infirmary.
"I'm sorry Chan but I thought I'd tell you first"
"Tell me what seungmin?"
I got no reply. He was back on the floor in tears all over again.
"It's fine I can wait until you're ready to say" I comforted him.
I started to walk around the infirmary to find some tissues for seungmin but I wish I didn't.
The sight I came across made me fall on the floor in tears just like seungmin.
"I.N?? What happened???" I stuttered through my tears.
"I'm sorry you saw this and I didn't tell you before" seungmin sobbed as he came to stand next to me.
I took my hands away from my face to see properly. The only thing my mind was focused on was I.N's dead body in a hospital bed. He looked so peaceful but pale in a ghostly way.
"I- I'm sorry- I can't be in here" I murmured as I stood up and ran to my room.
I cried for what felt like days when I heard a knock at the door.
I sniffed before calling to the person outside to come in.
"What's wrong Chan?" I heard a soft voice say.
"Hyunjin, come and sit down on my bed"
"You gonna seduce me or somethin?" he said jokingly.
I didn't reply.

Hyunjin POV:

Chan didn't laugh or anything... It must be worse than I originally thought.
I sat down at the edge of his bed and he sat up next to me.
"Whatever it is, you can tell me"  I tried to comfort him.
I put my arm round his shoulder and braced myself for bad news.
"I.N um is... He's...well" I patted his back softly to show that he can take his time.
"I.N isn't part of skz anymore"
My face dropped.
"Why is he leaving????? Noo I bet I was too awkward towards him... Or maybe it was the whole Taehyung thing" I started to cry.
"No he's not leaving skz... He's leaving us... As in..."
"You mean he... Died?"
Chan nodded nervously and I immediately started crying so hard that I felt my eyes would pop out.
We sat there crying for such a long time that we slept there all night until lunch the next day.
"Ch-chan?"
"Mhm?"
"That was a bad dream right?"
Chan didn't say anything because we both know it was all real.
I went back to my room to cry some more and Chan went downstairs to find Felix.

Felix POV:

"Channie!" I jumped up off the sofa and stumbled quickly over to Chan who was walking down the stairs.
"Everything alright?"
"Yes everything is fine baby"
"Good good"
I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him over to the sofa to cuddle.
After a while of me burying my head in his chest, he started to shift in his seat.
"Are you sure you're ok?"
"Uhh actually I need a group meeting in my office"
Felix and I gathered everyone and we all headed to my office.

I explained about I.N and by the end, we were all in tears, holding onto each other.

"S- so what now?"

Hey y'all!
Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm kinda running out ideas for this book but I think it's nearly over.
It's ok tho cos I'm writing a new one that I'm not gonna publish it yet. But dw I will soon. 😌😉

Bye guysssss
I love you ❤❤❤