chapter 1

Felix POV:

First day of college is finally here! Well not exactly, there was a big problem last year meaning we have to change everyone around. There are rumours that it's something to do with these two groups of people who have each other and things got kinda aggressive, I'm sure they're just exaggerating though. I
Today in my first class I had to sit next to one of those people, his name is Chan and he's quite nice actually, the only problem is that the boy on the other side of me is also one of those people and his name is Lee Know, he's not anywhere near being as nice as Chan sadly. I wish include just talk to Chan but Lee Know is always looking at me as if to say 'why are you talking to my friend, leave him alone! ' so that's kinda sad, but luckily Lee Know hates coming to school and mostly just skips lessons.

*time skip of a few weeks*

Turns out I love sitting next to Chan every day and we talk about all sorts of things but mostly our favourite music because he loves it just like me! He also added me into a group chat with a couple of people when I added some of my friends too.
My two bffs are called Lilymae and River, Lilymae loves dance and she's rlly pretty, she's the only straight person in our friend circle cos River is very gay and I'm bisexual. But we are all major crackheads though.

*Crackheads group chat*

Channie
I'm so bored, so you wanna play truth or dare?

River
Sure!

Lilyyyyy
I'm in!

River
That's what he said

Felixue
Your so gross 😝
Anygays I'm playing too

I.N
I don't know most of you but sure
Chan! T or d?

Channie
Hmm d!

I.N
I dare you to skip school tomorrow

Felixue
No

*everyone*
??

Felixue
Uhh....I mean i have a better one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew that was so close, wait a second... I think I like Chan in like not a friend way... Oh goddddd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Channie
Go ahead!

Felixue
I dare you to...
Uhh
Ask out your crush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eww I'm gonna kill myselfff I am so mad I just said that, now I'm gonna find out who he likes 😢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Channie
Ok

Chan 💖💖💖

Hey Felix

Hello?
You need to ask out your crush remember

Ik

Who is it?

You'll find out in a second ;)

*back in the gc*

Channie
Felix?

Felixue
Yh?

Channie
Will you go out with me?

Felixue
I-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What the fuck am I supposed to do now???
I do like Chan but I hardly known him 3 weeks and his friends are so scary, how am I supposed to hang out with him if I'm absolutely terrified of them??? I'm just gonna go to bed then tomorrow is Saturday so I can just think about everything.
*a few hours later*
I really can't sleep! What am I gonna do? It's not even that big a deal to them and what if he just chose a random person for the date to be over? Am I over thinking??

The next day

I woke up on the floor, I guess I fell out of bed. I'm going over to Rivers house to ask for advise.
At Rivers
We chatted all about it for a while and Lilymae came round too.
After a while I decided I'll wait until we know each other for a bit longer before saying anything.
I started walking home which was a small house I am renting, as I was walking it started to get quite dark as it was the evening. I felt someone walking behind me so I stepped in a nearby driveway to let the person pass but they walked into the driveway too, I got so scared then I realised it must be their house so I carried on walking home until I realised they were still behind me.
"Hey you can go ahead of me" said politely.
"Uhh oh ok" they replied

??? POV:

I think he may be kinda scared I'm following him... Lol he's right! As I walked past him I stabbed him and ran into the nearby house.
"Got him"
"Ahh good good"
We both chuckled and went into different rooms to plan our next move.

Felix POV:

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed in agony as I fell to the ground. Whoever that was, barely missed my chest and stabbed my arm instead.
"Omggg" a stranger ran towards me and picked me up and started running down a small road.
Everything went black.