Chapter 6

Chan POV:

We were just eating breakfast together and talking about our favourite music when there was a scream from Lee Know in the kitchen. At first no one did anything cos he does that randomly sometimes but then he shouted,
"Why is Ryujin outside with a gun?!!!"
" who's that? "
"Omg!!! Now there's Chaeryoung! And Yuna, Yeji and Lia!!! The whole of Itzy!"
Everyone ran to the window to see Itzy and five boys standing about 100 metres away.
"That's TXT right?" Asked Seungmin .
"Yeah and isn't that Jisoo from Blackpink?!!"
" OMG all of our enemies are here! "
It's time to prepare for a big fight. There are a few more of them of there are of us though so I don't know how this'll go.

Fyi the sides are:
Ryujin
Yeji
Chaeryoung
Yuna
Lia
Jennie
Jisoo
Lisa
Rosé
Moonbyul
Hwasa
Wheein
Solar
Soobin+ other TXT members (Idk their names but ik there are 5)

                                      VS

SKZ+ Woojin+ Jimin+ Taehyung+Jungkook+ Lilymae+ River
So it's 18 vs 14

"Guys prepare yourselves for a big fight, you all know the plan so don't let me down!!" I ordered everyone.
We grabbed all our weapons and half of us went out the front door and the others out the back door.
Ryujin shot first, trying to get a shot at Changbin but she missed when Soobin shot at Hyunjin which made her jump.
Suddenly everyone ran towards each other shouting and ready to kill. After a short while, there were injuries piling up and one TXT member was dead. It was pretty crazy. I just managed to fight off Hwasa when I saw Moonbyul running towards me.
"Go easy on me" she said with an evil smirk on her face.
"Oh *chuckles* in your dreams" I replied while trying to stab her with a knife.
"Missed me" she teased.
That made me more angry so I threw my knife at her, stabbing her shoulder, narrowly missing her heart. She fell on the floor and Solar ran over, picked her up and took her back to their base.
I turned around and saw Felix fighting Yeji and she was clearly winning so I can over to help him out.
"awww Does yickle Felixue need help fwom Channie?" Yeji teased.
" leave him alone! " I shouted. I stabbed her leg and Jisoo took her back to their base.
I went to help River fight Wheein because he was struggling a bit.
Then I heard a scream among the other shouts and I spun around too see Felix lying on the floor covered in blood, screaming in pain.
"FELIX!!!!" I screamed as I ran over to him on the floor.
"C-chan" he mumbled.
I knelt down beside him and ripped his shirt off to examine his wounds and he has.
"Its ok Felix you can heal from this, c'mon c'mon!!"
He has some cuts all over him and he seems to be stabbed in his side but luckily not too deep.
"Felix I'll take you to Seungmin and you'll be ok" I said as I picked him up and carried him inside.
"Seungmin help me!!" I shouted at him, panicking.
"Alright alright" he said as he grabbed his medical supplies. "Chan you need to go back outside and fight"
"I'm gonna kill Jennie" I said angrily .
"You go do that" Seungmin called out encouragingly as I ran out of the door.
I ran outside with my knife at the ready.
Gross warning!!! Probably gruesome Idk I haven't written it yet lol.     
I came up behind Jennie and stabbed her back three times before she died. Then I stabbed her eyeballs and told her all the things I hate about her existence which wasn't much because I don't really know her but I made sure that her ghost knows I hate her.
Warning over, it wasn't even that bad tbh but oh well.     
"Chan help us!!!" Shouted Changbin. "I.N's badly injured!!!!"
" on my way!!!! " I replied.
I ran over to I.N who was on the floor covered in blood and coughing. We carried him into the infirmary where Woojin took care of him.
"Is he gonna be ok?" I whispered to Woojin without I.N hearing.
"I can't tell, he could recover from this well or he could never come back." He said very concerned .
I need to keep it together and go outside to help the others fighting.
"Channie right?" I heard from behind me.
I spun around with my knife ready.
"That's me" I said sounding really confused.
Hwasa stood there smirking at me.
"Do you want something?" I said calmly,
" Some one " she replied still smirking.
"You see her over there? *points to Lilymae* she's single" I said trying to be confident because I have no idea about Lily's type or sexuality.
"Hmm... I'm not gonna kill you! Thanks!" She said as she started walking over to Lilymae.
"That was weird" I mumbled to myself through my tears.