Chapter 4

Hey so my last chapter was rlly long so I'll try not to do the same again. Ik that rn I'm talking (typing) to no one cos like who's gonna read my books? But Anygays here is chapter 4!! Ily! ❤❤❤

The next day

3rd person POV:

Today is the day that SKZ are going to BTS to talk about everything that's been happening recently. Chan and Felix were both planning what they'd say and do, Hyunjin was practising his seducing skills for an upcoming mission (you'll find out soon) and the others were doing their own things.
"Guys are you all ready?!" Shouted Chan.
"Yesss let's do it!" Shouted everyone else. (Why does this remind me of brownies?? I was one and we did chant things so that's probably why lol)
Everyone ran to the cars and they start to head to BTS 's mansion. When they arrive they calmly walk up to the door and knocked three times. Suga opened the door and looked at them like why are you here? I just wanna sleep then he shouted "RM GET DOWN HERE! YOU HAVE GUESTS!"
Suga laughed knowing what they were getting themselves into them disappeared into the back of the house.
"Oh hello!" Said RM calmly
" Hey RM, we need to talk to you "
"Come on in"
All the SKZ members sat at the huge dining room table along with what is left of BTS( RM , suga, teahyung, Jungkook and Jimin obviously wasn't there).
"Hurry up and say what you wanna say"
"Ok well obviously you'd know about the people going missing recently..."
" well duh"
"Right and we thought you may have something to do with it?" Chan said trying to hide his nervousness .
"No"
"What do you mean?"
" I mean, we had nothing to do with it "
Chan was not expecting that.
"Well do you know anything important about it?"
" I've had enough of people blaming us for everything! YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ON US BUT WHY WOULD WE DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WITH ONLY 4 MEMBERS?? WE ARE ENEMY'S WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERY NEARBY MAFIA SO WE CAN'T TEAM UP WITH ANYONE, YOU NEED TO LEAVE US ALONE AND GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!!!"
Screamed RM.
SKZ hurriedly stood up and started walking out when RM said,
"Wait!! .... *walks towards SKZ* one last thing...*grabs a knife from his belt* this is for everything you've done to us..." He started to run towards SKZ with his knife, stabbing and cutting everyone within his reach.
"Run!!!!" Screamed Chan in pain. With that, all of SKZ were running back to the cars but they saw jungkook got there first and had planted bombs on the cars.
"We don't have time to diffuse them!" Shouted Seungmin.
They ran into the woods and they were lost without any clue where they were, no service,no cars and no way home.

After a day and night of traveling thought the forest

Chan POV:

We did it! I saw the house ahead of my and we all stumbled towards it, moaning in pain from our wounds. We got inside and Woojin and Jimin helped us all to the infirmary to clean us and heal our injuries.

The next day

I woke up in my bed and I tried to sit up but Woojin ran over to me and pushed me gently back down again.
"Are the others ok?"
" Yes, I think you came out worst"
"Good at least they're ok" I stopped to catch my breath
"They are waiting for you to wake up to tell them the plan"
"I have got one already, help me out of bed" Woojin carried Chan out of bed and Chan walked wobbly downstairs to tell everyone the plan.
"Listen up guys, we must not leave the house until everyone is fully healed and we have gone back into training. We can't leave and by the time we've healed, we will have to train all over again. Ok?"
Everyone nodded in silence.
We sat down to watch tv and I examined everyone's injuries. (I'll write them in a list cos I'm lazy lol)
Me - cuts on back, stabbed in the leg, broken arm
Changbin - stabbed arm, cut across one eye
Seungmin - cut across tummy
Felix - cuts on face
Lee Know - somehow seems ok
Hyunjin - cut across nose and back
I.N - stabbed leg
Han - cuts on arm and tummy