Part 15

Time Skip three years later.
?: Mommy, mommy?!
My 2 year daughter, Aria called out running into my studio/office.
B: What sweetheart?
I asked turning towards her.
A: Daddy needs you downstairs!
B: Can you tell him i'll be down in a minute?
She nods and runs out of the room.
I get out of my chair and close my laptop before i make my way downstairs to the kitchen.
D: Hey baby! Aria has to ask you something.
He says when he sees me.
I turn towards Aria and see her holding a poster board that reads, "Will you marry my daddy?" Behind stood the boys, Christina and Christian. Christina had her camera out recording my reaction to whole thing. I turn back around to find Daniel on one knee with a ring in his hand.
D: Bella we've been through so much together and i know we are still young but i know this is right thing to do. We already have a beautiful daughter and it's only right if we complete the process, so Bella Rose Herron, will you marry?
I was crying to much to speak so i just shook my head yes. He stood up putting the ring on my finger before quickly kissing me afterwards. Everyone is cheering and shouting behind. I look over to Christina.
B: You have to send me that footage.
She nods ands goes back to cheering. Unfortunately her and Corbyn broke up about 2 years ago but they've been on pretty good terms. I will always and forever be the biggest Corbina fan. And how knows maybe on day they will get back together. Only time will tell.
One Year Later
I was writing in my studio/office when Daniel walked in.
D: Hey are you almost done?
B: I actually just finished it.
D: Are you sure you actually want to publish this? You used to hate being the public and now you want to publish a book.
B: It's been a dream of mine to publish a book since i was a little girl. What better story to write than how we fell love.
D: What are you gonna title it?
B: I don't know yet. Do you have any suggestions?
Christian comes running into the room.
Ch: You should call it "Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Hᴇʀʀᴏɴ".
B: Ooh, i actually really like that! Thank you Christian!
Ch: Hey, what else are best friends for!
He chuckles and walks out.
B: I'm gonna send it out to my editor. He should have notes on it by tomorrow night.
D: You know, i'm so proud of you Bella. You've come so far these past four years. It started off with you hating me and now look us. Husband and wife with a beautiful child and another one on the way. The boys and i have released multiple songs i've written about you and your publishing a book next month. You've stayed strong through everything. All the hate you got in the being of this whole thing is nothing compared to what you still get and yet you're still here staying strong for me, Aria, the boys, and Christina. I mean it when i say that i love you Bella. I don't know what id do without you.
B: I'm proud of you to Daniel! Your in the number one boy band in the world! That's the greatest accomplishment ever! I'm so proud to have to stick by your side till the end of our life here on earth. I love you so much Daniel James Seavey!
D: I love you too Bella Rose Herron!
THE END
A/N: And that's a wrap on this story! I'm so excited to share the new story with you guys that i might even post it later today! Be on the lookout for it because if i don't post it today i will tomorrow!
Word Count: 653