Part 5

I sat down next to Daniel.
Well, here goes nothing.
D: You back to yell at me again?
B: No, I'm actually here to apologize but with the attitude you just gave i'm kinda regretting it.
D: I'm sorry.
B: For what?
D: Being so pushy. I just... i got this feeling when we first meet and i don't know what it was. Something told me i needed to get to know you.
B: Well i'm sorry for being so rude about it. As crazy as this may sound Zach talked some since into me and i felt the need to apologize.
D: Wait, are we talking about the same Zach here?!
B: Like i said. This is the first time he's had to talk some since into me rather than the other way around. You know it's kinda weird but you actually know a lot more about me than my actual friends do.
D: What do you mean?
B: There is a lot that my friends don't know about me and i'd like to keep it that way.
D: Really, like what?
B: They don't know that Zach's my twin brother. They don't know i hate being compared to other people. Hell they don't even that i hate almost everybody.
We've been friends since kindergarten so it was easy to open up to them but know that i'm 19 i've built a wall that no ones been able to break.
D: How do they not your Zach's your brother?
B: We had different kindergarten classes. We would fuss about it but the school didn't care. After kindergarten i started to get homeschooled because i couldn't stand not being in the same class as him. I was still friends with everyone i had meet though.
D: That still doesn't make since as to how they don't know. Zach's famous now and they might know who he is. They might have put two and two together.
B: They aren't big on boy bands and social media. They have no idea who any of you guys are. We should go back inside. It's getting chilly out here.
He nodded and stood up. We walked inside and went to the living room.
Z: Took you long enough.
B: Shut up Zach. It's not exactly easy to apologize when you hate doing it in the first place. Let's get this show on the road, what do you want to know about me?
Jo: Let's start with saying things we like. I'll start. I like reading, music, Harry Potter, and coffee.
B: Ok, even i can tell that you don't just like coffee. You look like the type that can't get through the day without having at least 2 cups maybe more.
Jo: Wow, how did you know that?
B: I'm good at reading people.
Ja: Oooo, do me next!!
B: Ok, let's see. You clearly like music. You also like skateboarding, and playing piano, maybe even beatboxing a little. I feel like you used to perm your hair, and you definitely have a kid.
They all stared at me dumbfounded.
B: What?
Ja: You got that dead on. Are you sure you know nothing about us?
B: I'm positive. Your posture gave away the dad part. Most people that stop perming their hair gets that hair style. (this isn't actually true it's just for the story) The way you dress gives you skater boy vibes. And the beatboxing and piano part were just guesses.
Ja: Well they were pretty good guesses. i'm impressed.
B: You'd be surprised what you can find out about a person by just looking at them. Now Corbyn, you like guitar, photography, space, and maybe snowboarding. And Daniel, you like snowboarding, i feel like you can play multiple instruments but you enjoy piano and cello the most, and you love animals.
D: How do you know i like playing cello?
B: I don't know. You just seem like the type of person that would. And i also saw you on American Idol so i knew that anyway.
D: You know that actually makes sense. Now it's your turn. What are somethings you like.
A/N: Part 5 of "The Secret Herron". I hope you all enjoy!
Word Count: 709