Part 2

*The next day*
I was on my way downstairs when the door bell rang. Zach mentioned he was gonna have some friends over so i figured it was them.
B: I'll get it!
I walked over to the door and opened revealing four boys standing on the porch.
?: Jonah are you sure this is the right house?
J: We've been here before so yes i'm sure Jack.
B: You're looking for Zach Herron right?
Ja: Yeah.
B: Zach your friends are here!
I'm Bella, his twin. I'm gonna let him explain why he's never mentioned me before. You can come in he should be down shortly.
They all walked in the last one closing the door after them. Zach came downstairs and they did some weird handshake before walking to the living room. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack. As i was trying to make my way back upstairs Zach called me over.
*Daniel's POV*
We walked to the living room and sat on the couch.
D: Care to explain why you never mentioned having a twin sister?
Z: Look, it's not as bad as you think. Bella hates meeting new people especially people who are in the public eye. Normally when you guys visit i tell her you're coming but this time i just told her i was having friends over making her think it was some old friends from high school. She probably still doesn't know that you're my band mates and i plan on keeping it that way. Also whenever you guys come over she leaves to a friends house or goes to my grandmas house.
J: Woah, that was the most put together thing you have ever said Zach.
Z: Haha, very funny. But i'm serious guys. Try not to mention you're in the band.
J: Ok, we won't mention it.
Just then Bella walks out of the kitchen and Zach calls her over. Once she makes it over to the couch she sits on the arm next to Zach.
(keep in mind that Bella doesn't know what the boys look like and she doesn't know their names either. She listens to their to support Zach and was never curious enough to find out any of the information on the boys.)
Z: Guys introduce yourselves.
C: Hey, I'm Corbyn.
Jo: I'm Jonah.
D: I'm Daniel.
Ja: I'm Jack, and we're Why Don't We!
Jonah slapped the back of his head.
Ja: Ow! What was that for?!
Jonah gave him the "you know why" look and Jack sighed.
B: So you're my brothers band mates. It's nice to meet you all but i really should be getting back to my show. See you all later.
She waved and went went upstairs.
Z: Nice job Jack! I told you not to say anything!
Ja: Sorry i was in the moment and forgot!
Z: It's fine but next when you tell me not to mention something you better expect me to say something.
Ja: I guess that's fair.
A/N: Here's Part 2! I hope you all like it!
Word Count: 516