Part 6

B: Music, reading, watching tv, mainly The Flash, the reboot of Charmed, and Julie and the Phantoms, writing stories, watching youtube, and eating watermelon.
D: Wait you like watermelon to?
B: No, i love watermelon.
He just sat there shocked not saying anything.
B: Daniel, you good?
I laughed a little as i asked.
D: Yeah i'm fine. Sorry.
I was still confused but i shook it off.
We went on talking for a couple of hours and they were surprisingly really nice. They were way better than any of the other friends that Zach had had over any other time. After we were done talking and getting to know each other we decided to watch After We Collied. when it was over the boys left to go back to the hotel and Zach and I went to our rooms for the night.
*The Next Morning*
I woke up to noises coming from downstairs. I slowly got out of bed and went to my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. After i finished i made my way downstairs to see the boys on the couch.
B: Hey, Zach didn't mention that you were coming over again today.
Ja: That's because he didn't know we were. We showed up this morning and your dad let us in before he left for work.
B: So your telling me Zach doesn't even know your here?
Jo: Yeah, he's still asleep and you should know how hard it is to wake him up.
B: What do you mean? Just go in there and threaten to take his phone. He'll be up in a hurry. Watch this.
Zach get up before i go and take your phone!
I yelled up the stairs.
Within seconds he was scurrying downstairs. He stood at the end of the stairs confused for a second.
Z: Don't tell me you just told them how to wake me up.
B: Oops, sorry.
I said giving him a pouting face.
Z: Oh, you're so dead!
I took off running and ran out the back door. He chased me around the pool and he caught up to me quickly pushing me in. I quickly swam to surface and towards the side of the pool to see Zach standing there laughing.
B: At least help me out!
I say splashing him with water.
He reaches his hand out and i grab it quickly pulling him in. When he surfaced he saw me laughing.
B: I can't believe you actually fell for that!
We were both laughing at this point. After we calmed down a little we got out of the pool.
B: I'm gonna go get changed into some dry clothes real quick.
Z: Yeah me too.
We walked to our rooms and changed.
We came out of our rooms at the same time wearing nearly the same outfit.
We were both wearing a red hoodie with black skinny jeans and checkered vans. As we saw each other we burst out laughing.
C: Why are you guys laughing?
he asked getting off the couch and walking over to the stairs. He looked at us and instantly started laughing.
The other boys ran over to us confused as to what was going on. When they noticed they started laughing to. By the time we had stopped laughing we were all on the with tears in our eyes from how hard we were laughing.
B and Z: Twin telepathy at its finest!
We sat at the same time causing us all to start laughing again.
A/N: I've had this part up on my instagram for a few days and totally forgot to post it on here so i'm posting two parts on here today. I hope you all enjoy.
Word Count: 628