Part 14

Time skip one month later
I got back to Texas about 2 weeks ago. Christian came back with me and helped me set up my streaming stuff. He stayed for about a week until he had to go back to LA. I miss the boys but it's good to be home. I'm currently streaming Among Us and i'm having a great time. All of a sudden i hear someone scream from behind me causing me to jump out of my chair and scream as well.
B: God dammit Daniel, was there any other way you could've announced your arrival!
D: No, because your reaction was priceless! That's probably gonna be everywhere now!
B: You know, you and Zach have a lot more in common than you may think. I got to get back to this game so if you could kindly leave that would be great.
D: Aww, but i want to play.
B: Do you even know how to play?
D: No.
B: Ok, you can play next round. I'm warning you now if you suck everyone is gonna see it live. I can't edit this out.
D: Damn, you're right. Oh well!
I turned back to my computer and put my headphones back on. We were in a meeting and they were talking to me not knowing i was afk.
B: Sorry guys, Daniel scared the shit out me. He dropped in unannounced. I had no idea he was even coming.
Ch: It's fine, but what tasks did you do this round?
B: I didn't do any. I was to busy being scared that i couldn't pay attention to the game. I have Medbay if any of you want to check me.
We continued the round and won. I told everyone that Daniel was gonna play for me and we switched spots. When the round started he had no idea what he had to do.
B: Pull up the map in the corner and where ever you see a yellow dot do the task thats there. The way you know if you have the tacks is if it glows yellow when you're near it.
One hour later
B: Ok everyone, i think i'm gonna end the stream here. Thank you all so much for joining and watching the stream. I'll probably stream again tomorrow. Bye!!
I wave at the camera and ended the stream.
B: Care to tell me why you showed up unannounced.
D: I wanted to surprise you. I didn't know you were streaming till i got here. I was gonna wait for you to be done but i thought it would be funny to scare you and boy was i right.
B: I didn't think it was very funny.
D: Well i did. i bet if you watch it back you'd die of laughter.
B: Ok prove it.
He pulled his phone out and went to find the clip on instagram. Knowing limelights it was gonna be everywhere. He quickly found and handed me his phone. It surprisingly made me laugh just not as much as he had hoped it would.
B: Ok, i'll admit that it's kinda funny but not as much as you made it out to be.
D: Oh come on! You'd do the same if it were me in the situation!
B: That is very true!
We laughed before i let out a sigh.
B: Daniel i hate to say this but things have kinda been awkward with us since you kissed me a while back. I want to know why you did it.
D: Part of the is because i knew you wouldn't believe that i cared about you if i didn't and the other part is that i like you. As in i like you a lot and in a more than friendly way. I know you feel the same way because of the whole lie detector thing and i want to talk to you about but i wanted to wait until i knew no one could us. Fortunately for us your parents left and took Ryan and Reese with them when i got here.
B: Hold on, I'm confused. If you felt the same way over a month ago when i basically confessed my love to you why didn't you say anything?
D: You were live and i didn't want to make things more awkward. The look on your face said you wanted to keep it a secret from the fans so i didn't say anything.
B: Why did you want to be alone when we talked about this?
D: Because i want to be able to tell you how i truly feel without having people secretly behind the door listening in on our conversation.
B: So tell me, how do you feel?
D: It's better if i sing it. May i?
He asks as he walks over to my guitar. I nodded and he picked it up walking back over to me. He started to strum the guitar and hummed along with a melody before he started to sing.
D: I write another love song baby, about you. I've written one for every second without you. It goes like this oh. It goes like this oh.
(You guys should know how the song goes so i'm not gonna write out anymore)
When he finished singing i was in tears.
B: That was beautiful Daniel. Did you write that about me?
D: Yes actually. I did.
B: I loved it. Thank you!
I hugged him. When we pulled away we were staring into each other's eyes. He starts to lean in and i do the same. With in seconds our faces are inches apart and he closes the gap by kissing me. The butterflies in my stomach explode and i smile into the kiss. We pull away with smiles on our faces.
D: I know this is really quick because we like two months ago but will you be my girlfriend?
He asks as he looks down at his hands clearly nervous.
B: I would be honored to be your girlfriend!
He looks up with a smile on he face before he quickly kissed me again.
B: Wait, what are we gonna tell Zach?
The door suddenly opens revealing Zach in the doorway.
Z: You don't have to tell me anything. And don't worry about it. If you make her happy then i'm happy. But i swear to god if you break her heart i'm gonna break you!
He says looking at Daniel.
Fear instantly took place on his face before he looked over at me. I glared at Zach and he just smiled innocently at me.
B: Really Zach?
Z: What?
V: Don't act so innocent. Do you not see the panic on his face right now?
Z: No i do. That's what i was going for.
B: Wait hold on! When the hell did you even get here?
Z: About an hour after Daniel did. I didn't want to intrude and invade your privacy so i sat outside your door the whole time.
B: How is that not invading my privacy?
Z: You didn't know i was there right?
We shook our heads no.
Z: Exactly!
B: You are so dead Herron!
Z: You do realize you're a Herron to right?
B: Yeah but if i were you i'd run!
He took off running down the stairs and i ran after him.
A/N: I don't know why all these parts end up so long and why most of them end up with someone being "attacked" but i hope you all enjoy!
I'm posting the finally part at any time tomorrow so be ready!
Word Count: 1281