Part 7

Later that day
Bella's POV
We were all in the living room watching tv when the door opened. Unknowingly my best friend Christina walks in. I instantly stand up.
B and Co: Christina, what the hell are you doing here?!
B: Wait you know her?
I say turning to Corbyn.
Co: Yeah she's my girlfriend. How do you know her?
B: She's my best friend. I meet her when i went to NYC a few years ago.
Ch: Umm, hello?! Do i not exist anymore?!
I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug.
B: I missed but seriously what the hell are you doing here?
Ch: I wanted to surprise you but i didn't know the boys were here. I thought they'd be at their hotel.
B: Why?
Ch: Do you seriously have to ask me that question? I'm surprised you're even out of your room.
B: That's a long story that I can explain to you upstairs in private.
I say.
Corbyn hugs her and they talk for a minute before i grab her hand and drag her up to my room.
Ch: You've got some explaining to do!
Corbyn's POV
J: That was kinda awkward. Why does she have to explain the situation to her in private?
D: There's still a lot that you don't know about Bella that Christina likely knows. I'm lucky that i even know but she'd prefer to talk about it without us around to keep it to the people that know what she's gone through or what she is currently going through.
Z: How do you know that Daniel. There's no way she opened up to tell you that.
D: When we were outside that's what she was doing and that's why it took us so long to come back inside.
Everyone sat in the living room in silence until the girls came back. When they walked into the living room the first one off the couch was Zach. He ran over to Bella and gave her a hug before whispering something i couldn't make out. Everyone sat in the living troop and talked for a while before we decided to go back to the hotel. Christina decided to stay with Bella for the night.
Bella's POV
Christina and I are in my bedroom getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the door.
B: Come in.
The door opened and Reese walked in.
R: Christina?! I didn't know you were here!
She said running over to give her a hug.
Ch: I didn't even know you were here. I thought you were staying at a friends house tonight.
R: I was but she got sick so we had to come home.
B: Oh Reese, I'm sorry.
R: It's fine. I got to come home to something better.
She said turning to Christina.
B: Wow, I can feel the love now.
R: I meant you too Bella.
She gave me a hug.
B: You should probably go get ready for bed now. It's getting late.
She ran out of the room.
C: I'm so proud of you Bella.
B: For what?
I turned to here confused.
C: Zach told me that you opened up to Daniel earlier and i'm proud of you for that. It's been years since you let someone in. He may not know the whole truth but at least he knows some of it.
B: Yeah and he's never gonna know the full truth. You know what happened the last time i let someone know.
C: Bella, Daniel is not Trevor. He won't walk out on you.
B: How do you know that Christina.
C: The way he looks at you. The way he treats you. He's not Trevor, Bella. I've known him for five years and never once has he walked out on someone, they always walk out on him. If anything he's scared you're gonna walk out on him.
B: That's not true Christina and you know it. When he finds out my truth he won't want to be friends anymore just like Trevor. No one would.
C: I did. I'm still here Bella. I can't tell you that he's not gonna walk out when you tell him because i'm not him but i can tell you that it's not likely to happen. Trevor was an asshole and he shouldn't have left you but he did. I know i keep saying this but Daniel isn't Trevor.
At this point i was in tears.
C: Bella?
I turned to look at her and her face instantly dropped. She ran over to me.
C: Bella it's ok.
She whispered to me while she hugged me.
B: I'm just scared Christina.
C: I know but you don't know that he'll leave unless you try to tell him.
B: I know. I'll tell him but not until i'm ready.
C: Wait really?
B: Yeah. More people should know. If i keep it inside then i'm just gonna explode on them one of these days. If i'm telling Daniel i might as well tell the other boys to.
C: I'm proud of you Bella. Don't try and get out of this now because you told me you were gonna do it and i'm gonna make sure you do.
B: I promise i'll tell them.
We finished getting ready and went to bed.
A/N: Part 7 of "The Secret Herron". I hope you all enjoy it!
Word Count: 911