Chapter 13

Harry's POV

"Wait- Lou... Don't you already have a girlfriend?" I quickly sit up remembering. Ugh what was her name... Eliana? No.

" You mean Eleanor?" He asks his tone changing noticably. " We kinda broke up before I left." He explains and I nod.

"Don't answer if you don't want to but.. why did you break up?" I hope he doesn't get mad at me, today js going so well.

" Uhm she broke up with me actually... She said she needed some space to think about her future and I respected that even though I knew there was something else going on. "He shrugs.
" Oh well. I'm never going to see her again so... " He shakes his head and turns to me.

" I'm gay. " He says. What?

" What? " I say out loud this time.

"Yeah. Well I never really felt like I was happy in my relationship with Eleanor... Like something was missing I don't know... " He trails off and picks at a leaf he cut from the tree.

"She didn't have a dick?" I smile at him and he hits my arm playfully.

" Harreh! Shut up. " He says and I laugh." Well yeah I guess you're right. But I never realized until now."

" I'm proud of you Loubear. " I tell him with a fond smile.

" Loubear? " He questions and I nod my head. "Alright then Harold."

"Don't call me that. "

" Why not Harold? Don't you like it? "He  teases me and I groan.

" No. I hate it infact. "

" Well then I am going to have to find a different nickname for you. " He reaches out to poke my side and I giggle." Hazza. " He finally says and my breath catches.

"Is everything alright?" He turns noticing.

"My grandmother used to call me that." I simply state.

"Oh. I'm sorry Harry. I will find another one." He apologizes and rubs a hand down my back.

"No it's alright. I like it." I tell him.

"Are you sure? I don't mind finding a different one. " He insists.

" Really Louis it's fine. " I reasure him and kiss him once to make sure.

"Okay then Hazza" he smiles at me and I love the way it sounds coming out of his mouth. " What do you wanna do today my boyfriend?" He asks and I feel my stomach flutter at the word boyfriend. All I want to do for the rest of my life is lay here under this willow tree with Louis'head on ny chest talking about whatever thought crosses our mind.

"Anything. Everything." I finaly say.

"You're beautiful Harry. " Louis tells me and I look at him rolling my eyes.

" You're one to talk. " I say. He is literally a piece of art. There is no way he is real.

"I'm flattered. But seriously what do you want to do?"

"Lay here with you and talk about stuff? " I suggest.

" What kind of stuff? " He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

" Shut up perve. Not that kind of stuff. You know like... I don't know... Life? "He laughs at me and I hide my face in my hands.

" Well I don't really know what you expect to hear about life from a dead man but sure. Anything for you baby. " He winks at me removing my hands from my face so I can look at him.