3.12

I had to avoid going home because I had this sinking feeling Damon was there and I couldn't confront him tonight. Luckily, if he was there, he was gone by the time I got home.

I texted Julien honestly, saying I didn't know what to do. He told me we could just meet at the park where we met for now, so I agreed.

We just talked. About life. About normal stuff, not spells and rituals and stupid magical rocks. It feels really good, but I can't help but wonder when we're going to "take it to the next level," because I'm whore, and I want him. I just don't know if that's something he ever thinks about.

It's not like with Tyler or Damon, because with them sex was how our relationships started and held themselves together.

And then there's the whole I-can't-even-invite-him-to-my-house thing, since I never know when Damon might be there like that one time with Tyler. Not to mention my nosy sister and aunt.

So there's not really a way I can find out unless I ask or he says "Hey, wanna come over?"

Gosh, I need to stop thinking about this. It'll happen when it happens, right? Damn my teenage brain.

Jeremy Gilbert

•••

[A/N] Things are going to start going downhill soon... :")

Have a nice day/night and, much love,

chantivera 🖤