Chapter 21: Reckless

Start from the beginning

"Look at me," he demanded gruffly and directed my head forward. I met his eyes through the mirror and whimpered quietly. Charlie held eye contact as he slipped his hand between my legs to rub quick circles on my clit.

"Charlie," I moaned as I reached my climax. My eyes slid shut as my body tensed under Charlie's stimulation.

"Keep them open," he said, digging his fingernails into my lower back. I struggled to keep eye contact with him, watching as he sped up his thrusts and hit his climax. His mouth dropped open and his eyebrows furrowed.

Charlie slowed his movements as he rode out his high, leaving me trembling from overstimulation. His hand dropped from my clit and he steadied me as he disposed of his condom.

He spun me around and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Why don't you get cleaned up and I'll make you some breakfast?" he proposed and ran his thumb over my flushed cheek. I nodded and watched as he left the bathroom. My knees still felt wobbly, so I was careful as I cleaned myself up and pulled my panties back on.

I approached the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen island to watch him. As in watch his ass.

"Hey," he said and set a bowl of oatmeal in front of me.

"Hi," I responded with a giggle. I threw his briefs at him over the counter. "Put something on."

He rolled his eyes playfully and pulled the briefs on before leaning on the counter.

"Do you work today?" he asked me as he cut strawberries in halves.

"I'm helping Dmitri reorganize the storage room later purely out of the goodness of my heart, but no," I answered and stole a strawberry off of the cutting board.

"Want to go for a walk then?"

"Sure," I agreed and took a bite of my oatmeal.

"So when do you go back to Hogwarts?" he asked and set the knife down, leaning over the counter.

"I go back the first week of May," I answered, "but I'll only be gone for a week. After that, I'll be here until the middle of June when I graduate."

"And what about the program? Like, how exactly does that play into graduation for you?" he asked.

"Uh... well, I think Cristian has to come to Hogwarts for graduation to certify the whole thing," I answered and set my spoon down.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"What?"

"Something's wrong," he stated this time, grabbing my hand over the counter.

"I have something to tell you," I said with a sigh. "The program required parental consent, but my mother said no. I forged her signature. That's the only reason that I'm here."

Charlie furrowed his eyebrows and pulled his hand back so that he could stand. He looked at me with a frown on his face.

"Charlie," I started.

"Why would you do that?" he asked. "That's really fucking stupid. You know that, right?"

"Yes, but-"

"No, just stop for a minute. You realize that you could be expelled, right? And you'd lose the scholarship and you'd have to pay the expenses for this trip, not to mention that you would lose the apprenticeship."

"Charlie, you have to understand-"

There was a knock at the door.

"I'm going to go, alright, before I say something I'll regret," he said and disappeared into my room to get dressed.