chapter 25

POV: 3rd person
Sonic had tears streaming down as he cried in pain from the rough thrusts in his behind. His entrance and insides had been torn from giving birth and having a member move inside him hurt him.

He felt something warm gush into him. Even though Silver had cum, he continued. The drug he had been given drove him crazy to mate.

His pupils were getting smaller and smaller till they were back to their normal form. It was then that the thrusting stopped. Moving a hand to his pounding head, Silver came back to his senses.

Hearing Sonic's winces and cries, got him to pull out and check if he was okay. Sonic whimpered, partly out of fear, as Silver nuzzled him. The ivory hedgehog let out a wince as to tell he was sorry, even though it hadn't been truly him who had hurt the uke.

Sonic looked at him. He hadn't gotten a reaction from the other this whole time. It was as if he had been mindless.

Silver lowered himself to the floor to not show any sign of dominance which could make the uke feel threatened. Seeing that the blue hedgehog let him get closer, he gave his small licks while keeping as much distance to give him space.

It clicked to Sonic that this was a different Silver than the one who had hurt him, this was the real one. The blue hedgehog pressed his muzzle against the seme's and let out a soft huff. That let Silver know that it was okay.

POV: Commander Tower
Project Shadow had his breakdown. He was trying to break out of the room. That was going to take him a long time. He is trapped in the most secure room we have at the headquarters.

S24 had broken through the effects of the drug and was comforting U11. Hopefully he is able to get the uke knocked up.

"Now what to do with you." I turned my attention to the cage. Their young has been looking at the spot that showed Project Shadow before, as if he would reappear. When I came closer, he began growling and his quills raised.

I ignored his weak attempt to be intimidating and picked up the cage by the handle on top. "I need to get you checked for magical energy."

I brought him to Katrin who had a machine that was able to detect that energy. She let the pup out of the cage and put him under the machine. Her computer was attached to it through which she got the results.

"And?" I questioned after she turned off the machine.

"Positive, but till now it's minimum." Katrin answered and put the pup back in the cage.

"Marvelous."

"Still, it's only a pup. He has no control over it yet and can't even use it." She pointed out.

"Due time." I simply said and picked up the cage.

I got back to my office and send Richard out with some of his men to bring U11 and S24 back to their habitat.

POV: 3rd person
"Let me make something clear. Our task is to bring these two to habitat 4. We do this without hurting them." Richard stated, sending a glare to the agent who shot Sonic. He would have fired him, but the commander liked his style. "That handgun on your belt is not, I repeat, not meant for these lifeforms. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good." Richard opened the door to the room using the right code. Every type of room had a different code.

Silver became defensive as soon as he saw agents come in. He activated his telekinesis and pulled the agents from the floor and threw them across the room. Richard had been in the back and was standing there shocked. He was lucky he wasn't caught up in the hedgehog's telekinesis.

Silver noticed he was still standing and threw him back into the hall, against the wall. Sonic snarled at him for doing so. The blue hedgehog went over to the human and checked to see if he was okay.

"Jeez.. That hurts.." Richard rubbed his head. He suddenly had Sonic in front of him. He didn't look afraid nor did he look aggressive. "Uh hey?"

Silver did not seem to appreciate what Sonic was doing. He had gone over to them and was growling at the human. Sonic glared at him, telling him to stop it.

"It's okay. I mean no harm." Richard put his hands up and shifted so he was kneeling down. "Uhm.." Sonic had freely climbed into his arms. That was unexpected. "Guess we will be bringing you back." Richard got up and headed to the habitat.

Silver followed them. He did not attack him since he had Sonic and did not seem like a threat at the moment. Sonic wasn't anxious in the slightest. He was comfortable the way he was held and had his head laying on the other's shoulder.

"There you go." Richard put Sonic down once they were in the habitat. It was the place Sonic had thought he was going to take them. Only he had thought his mate and young were here but there was no sign of them, except for their scent.

"No." Richard said sternly when Sonic looked at him with pleading eyes. He wanted to be brought to his family. "Stay." He signaled him to sit and left, closing the door behind him.

Sonic went to lie in front of the door and began whining, hoping to be let out. Meanwhile Silver was sniffing around trying to find the source of the unidentified scent. Both had no luck.