Shoto waved his hand, "Don't worry, it's pretty hot today."

He soon caught up with the group and was mesmerized by the sight of the tall pathway. Were they competing on a race? He will cheer for his fellow crewmates, hopefully they can win this round.

"Please do your best." The boy told, glancing at the poor doctor who sat alone.

"You can count on me!" Usopp exclaimed to the male, pointing his thumb proudly to himself. Everyone rolled their eyes before turning their attention to the view.

"Thanks, Usopp." Shoto said, appreciating his thought.

Unfortunately, he can't participate this round. He was to join next, which was dodgeball. Nonetheless, he had trusted his crew to the fullest to win this round.

"Alright! Ready up!" The biased referee started, floating in a balloon before pulling the trigger in the direction of the heat and air that kept him floating.

Shoto sighed.

"1. . . 2. . . Go!'

The referee shot his own balloon and miserably fell in the water, throwing the whistle to Foxy who was now the referee for now.

They weren't given a heads up since the Strawhats awaited for the number, 3. However, as soon as they realized the little trick that the Foxy Pirates had set, they didn't waste time on catching up.

"Don't get lost, Zoro." Shoto said loud enough for the marimo to hear, however, it was awfully too late seeing as the mosshead who once was ahead of everyone, was now stuck with a dead end.

"Idiot, you got lost in a straight path!" Nami barked, keeping her pace with robin by her side equally as quick.

There was a 'no devil fruit' policy, and seeing as the referee wasn't in their favor, they had to play square and fair despite the treatment that the Foxy Pirates had given.

"So close-!" Usopp panted as he was starting to run out of air and energy.

Porche and her team was neck to neck with Nami and Robin too. However, with the shift of the grown below them, they all lost their balance, rolling down the hill as a new land emerged above.

"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

Nami and Usopp stood up immediately and went running, but Porche grabbed their ankles and pulled them down, getting back up herself as she ran and ran until she eventually tripped.

Shoto could feel the suspense. The thrill. He may be silent in his seat but he was stressing so much.

Unfortunately, Robin pushed Porche as soon as she got back up, but that resulted for her to go down forward and touch the treasure.

Very unfortunate.

Immediately, Foxy blew the whistle and announced their Victory. A smug look on his face as he looked at the duo colored hair male in the corner of his eyes.

"You know the drill, Strawhats!" Foxy yelled happily, skipping towards the stage as he grabbed the mic dramatically. "We get to have one of you who will participate. And the next game includes all player, so. . ." He flashed a grin.

Everyone loathed what came next.

"We'll take the kid."

"Huh? Kid?"

Foxy precisely chose Shoto. Not only did the boy grab his attention, but he was the most interesting one among them. He had a dual hair which is white and red, he was quite muscular and seemed to work out, and he looked both physically and mentally strong.

That was enough. He would be a great addition to the Foxy Pirates.

"What?" Sanji's cigarette fell off his mouth from his jaw hanging open. He had made sure to keep Shoto as hidden as he could, but maybe that was impossible considering Shoto's unique appearance and interesting character.

"Kid. . . So you want that white-red haired boy?" Porche asked, arching a brow until her eyes landed on his figure and could finally understand why.

Shoto was way younger than her (she thinks), but he sure did acted more mature.

"What's your name, boy?" Foxy arched a brow, looking directly at the quirk user who had a fierce gaze.

"Shoto." He bluntly stated. No signs of hospitality.

"Right." Foxy nodded. "Now come along, you have to pledge your loyalty to me and the crew."

Shoto begrudgingly followed, releasing his innocent hold on the swordsman's  helm. But he kept things professional. Like Zoro said, he had to act like a man. It was his choice to set sail, he had to take full responsibility.

"Oh dear, they couldn't even afford a shirt for someone as good looking as you." Porche fretted, stealing a shirt from one of her crew's hands before giving it to Shoto who looked at the shirt with an unreadable expression.

"Is this necessary?" The boy asked, eyes turning away in distaste.

The shirt had a big printed face of Foxy in the middle, it was honestly disturbing. Plus, she gave him a mask similar to Chopper's.

Speaking of the reindeer,

"Shoto!" The doctor jumped towards the boy, tears of joy releasing from his eyes. "I'm not alone!"

"Chopper. . ."

"Come on," eyes shifted towards the Captain of the strawhats who turned away. "Let's continue. We'll win the both of them this time."

"If you says so." Foxy grinned, glancing at the doctor and then the boy who sat on a seat formally.

It wasn't just a simple competition of Pirate dignity anymore. It was war.