Chapter 37: Lost and found

Start from the beginning

Jimin rants at him, as Taehyung let out a grin and giggles. "Sorry. I just got here."

Taehyung says cheekily, as Jimin rolls his eyes, and proceeds to walk towards his car with his bestie on his side.

"So...How are things going on with...Uh... What's his name again?"

Taehyung's brows furrows. Thinking really hard using his final braincells, as Jimin giggles. Shaking his head.

Typical Taehyung.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook. And yeah. We're doing good."

Jimin says, as Taehyung nods. "Have you guys think of what the baby's name will be? What's the gender? A girl or a boy?"

The brunette Omega questions Jimin excitedly, as Jimin smiles.

"We've checked the gender a week ago. It's a boy!" Jimin giggles. Seeing his best friend's smile forms widely.

"Oh my god... Congratulations!! Have you guys think of his name yet??"

Taehyung jumps around excitedly, as Jimin shakes his head a no.

"Not yet. Maybe we'll discuss about it when I get home."

The blondie says. Grabbing his car keys from his backpack, as Taehyung nods. Looking at the now yellowish sky with a hint of purple and orange. And then, he turns his head to the left. Seeing his two Alphas making out I'm front of their car, as the Omega grins mischievously.

"Well Jimin, I better go! This my chance to be a cock blocker. Will you be okay on your own?"

Jimin turns his face to the left, as he let out a soft giggle. "I'll be fine. Good bye!"

"Good bye bestie!"

His friend says, as Jimin watches the brunette haired boy running towards his Alpha. Smiling, Jimin gets into his car, as he drives away to his house. By this time, Jungkook should already be in their house with Aerum. It has been his routine to pickup his daughter from Jin's house. Usually, when Jimin comes home from his University, Jungkook would always welcomes him back with a delicious dinner for him to eat. But today, Jungkook has something different planned inside his head.

Once Jimin reaches towards the front door of their house, he knocks his small hand against the brown entrance, as the door quickly opens for him. Revealing his Alpha with Aerum on in his arms.

"Finally. I've been waiting for you." Jungkook grins, as Jimin smiles when he's being dragged into the house by his Alpha. Placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I missed you too." Jimin chuckles. Plopping his bag on the couch, as he walks straight towards the kitchen. Wanting to eat the fresh cooked lasagne on the table.

"How's your class going?" Jungkook questions. Pulling his Omega to sit on his lap as usual. His one arm is resting on Jimin's thigh, as the other is now holding a stainless steel spoon.

"It was okay. Boring as always." Jimin giggles, as Jungkook smiles.

"I have a little surprise for you."

Says the Alpha. Feeding himself a small piece of his dinner into his mouth, as Jimin's brows are now furrowing in curiousity. "What? What is it?"

"Eat first."

Jimin nods. Eating his dinner slowly, as the two begins to talk about their own life for the day. Once they're done with their dinner, Jimin immediately goes into the bathroom to take a nice shower. Wanting to feel fresh from his sweat. He changes his clothes into a comfortable pajamas, as he feels a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

But something on Jungkook's hand has managed to catch the Omega's brown eyes.

Is that..?

"Alpha?"

Jimin calls for him, as Jungkook chuckles. Opening the little red heart shaped box on his hand, as it reveals a diamond tattered ring. Making Jimin gasp.

"W-What-"

“Park Jimin?” Jungkook voices out. His voice is soft and gentle, as Jimin chokes on his breath. His heart is beating nervously.

“Y-Yes?”

Jungkook chuckles. Kissing his Omega's cheek. “Can I be your husband?”

Jungkook questions, as Jimin's eyes widen in shock. He said it. He- Oh my god...

“A-Are you serious? Are you really- You're not fooling around with me, are you?”

Jimin turns around to face his Alpha, who has a wide smile on his face, with his bunny teeth picking out.

“I'm serious. Will you let me be your husband?”

Jungkook repeats, as the Omega gasp. He just can't believe...

“Oh my god...Yes! Yes, of course!”

Jimin response happily. Jumping into his Alpha's hold to cuddle him tightly. The both of them has a completely wide smile on their face. A pure feeling of euphoria flowing through their veins, as Jungkook lie there on his hospital bed. A small smile on his lips, a bream of tears flowing down from his eyes. Staining his white pillow. He opens his eyes slowly. A white coloured ceiling is the first thing that he sees.

Another tear flows down to his cheek.

He is alone.

All of this is nothing but a pure delusion.

All of this is nothing but only his imagination that he creates from his already messed up minds.

This is all nothing but a distraction to him.

“Wait a little longer. Hang in there, Jungkook. There's no way that he's forgetting about his ten years of promise. He'll come for you.” He says to himself.

“Jimin, when will you be able to coming back to me? I've missed you...I love you.”

•To be continued•

This is sad, no cap.😀😀 The next chapter will be the end of this story. Like I said before, we'll have a Jungkook POV. The final chapter might be a little bit long though.

But it's a happy ending, I promise 😂😂

Bye ;)