𝙩𝙚𝙣 || 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?" You grabbed onto your teacher's hand and carefully stood up, brushing the dirt off of your skirt.

"I live here. Bring your stuff inside. I'll deal with it after school," he said, sighing and handing you a spare umbrella. When you didn't move he clicked his tongue and grabbed your bags off of the ground.

You watched silently as he went back towards the front of the house and tossed the luggage inside, shutting the door behind him. He came back with your school bag in his hand and started walking down the sidewalk. "Um, Mr. Aizawa, where are you-"

"We're walking to school today. You should tell your family that you got here okay."

Your phone lit up as you took it out of your pocket.

7 missed calls from mom

You sighed and opened your brother's contact, ignoring the missed calls from your mother.

You: i'm living with our teacher.. 6:57

You: mom should've been more specific when she said i know the person 6:58

Izuku: mr. aizawa? 7:02

Izuku: that's so cool (y/n)! 7:02

You: cool? i guess.. 7:04

You: i hope he isn't as scary as he is in class 7:05

"Get off the phone. We're almost there."

You nodded and put your cell phone back into your pocket. "Mr. Aizawa? Is there a reason why they chose you out of all the other teachers and pro heroes?" you asked. "Not that there's a problem with it! I'm sure I'll love living with you!"

"It's only temporary," he said, pulling out a small bottle of eye drops and letting the liquid drip onto each eye. "Don't get too comfortable."

That doesn't answer the question...