𝙨𝙞𝙭 || 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

The lights above you flickered while you waited for Izuku to get out of the infirmary. You sighed, bored of standing against the wall for almost an hour. Classes ended a while ago and your brother still hasn't come out.

"Midoriya? What are you doing here so late?" You flinched at the voice behind you.

"Oh, it's just you, Todoroki. I could ask you the same thing, but I'm here waiting for my brother," you said. "And can you please call me (y/n)?"

"I came back to get my phone..." He peered through the open door, looking for a sign of someone inside. "There's nobody in there, (y/n)."

"What? Of course there is!" You stepped into the room and pulled aside the closed privacy curtains, revealing nothing but empty beds. "Oh, god... I've been waiting here for an hour and he already left?!"

Todoroki closed the door and turned to you. "Want me to walk you home? It's going to start getting dark outside."

"I didn't even notice it was this late. It would be better to walk with someone... My place is a bit far though, are you sure you really want to walk with me?" When he didn't respond you looked over at him. You didn't expect him to be already looking down at you. He had a small smile on his face as he nodded.

(Sorry if you're tall. I'm just using my own short-ass height as a reference to make it easier to write.)

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Are you sure it's not too far for you, Todoroki?" you asked, looking over at the sun that was already beginning to set. "I can walk the rest of the way alone if you want to go home before it gets dark."

"Shouto."

You stopped walking and looked at him in confusion. "Huh?"

"If I'm going to call you by your first name then you should call me by mine," he said, continuing to walk without you.

"Okay. Fine, Shouto... But could you please stop walking so fast?!"