Cedric didn't answer as he went to punch Draco. Draco's nose started bleeding as he regained himself quickly and punched Cedric, harder.

"Hit him hard!" Theo had yelled.

"You've got some nerve!" Draco spat out blood when he spoke. Cedric was about to attack him back when Y/n came in, facing Cedric.

"Stop, look at yourself." She told Cedric sternly as she put her arms on his shoulders pushing him away. Cedric tried going through her but had blurry vision due to being punched.

"Go, Cedric." She told him and pushed him away. He scowled and his team pulled him away.

She looked back at Theo, Blaise then Draco. Draco looked livid.

"Control your boyfriend, y/l/n." He spat at her.

"You're the one who shoved him off his broom! You could have just left him alone!" Y/n said back throwing her arms in front of her, motioning them to no where in particular.

"He nearly killed Blaise and you're defending him." He stepped towards her. He looked angry.

Theo, Pansy, Blaise and Daphne quickly dragged their two friends away from the crowd who started booing at not seeing this interaction anymore. They were all now under the stands.

"I'm not defending him."

"You are!"

"I don't care what you think I'm doing! You shouldn't care either! But you could have gotten yourself or others killed or injured!" She yelled.

He chuckled and stepped towards her, pointing his finger to her. "You think that Diggory can kill me? Then you're delusional!" He yelled down on her. Some blood splattered on her face and he finally seemed to pay attention and actually study her face. She closed her eyes out of disgust.

His face seemed to drop from angry to a bit startled.

She opened her eyes. She too, had studied his face and the words from his book flowed into her mind as she surveyed his broken face. Before she said she could never imagine him spilling out words like that but when she looked inside his eyes, deeper, she could imagine him doing it. She felt guilty.

Some of the splattered blood had dropped down her face.

Draco stopped and felt his face with his gloved hand. He removed it and saw his glove covered in blood, and his face started dripping blood on his uniform. He took off his glove and saw that his hand was already bruised from punching Cedric.

Draco spaced out when looking at the blood and bruises on his hand and knuckles. He was in a daze. He looked back up at her. She had drops of his blood on her face. Like he injured her.

Draco tightened his hand into a fist and turned around, almost growling through his clenched teeth.

"Come on. Cheer up, me and Blaise owe you 10 Galleons." Theo said putting his hand on Draco's back and leading him out, almost forcefully.

"Sorry, y/l/n." Blaise told her sincerely, nodding to the girls and left to catch up with his friends.

"Let's get you cleaned up.." Daphne said as Pansy took y/n's hand and led them inside the castle to Pansy and Daphne's Slytherin dorm.