They both are like each other, they will complete the missing part of other.

"Qubool hai." Shehryaar dominant and clear voice echoed as Mashal fisted her dupatta.

(I do.)

She has taken this huge decision all by herself, there was no force on her by others, she have no regret of her decision but still, making new relationship made her scared.

She told her heart to calm down.

•••

When Shehryaar entered his room, Mashal was already changed in her nightwear to black cotton kurti and trousers. She was standing in front of dresser, brushing her long, silk black hair.

Shehryaar's eyes fall on the pattern of her mehndi. She has applied simple teeka on her palm and coloured her finger tips and nails only, not typical mehndi for brides from palm to elbow, maybe she has put this only after insisting of others.

Shehryaar looked at her face, she was in trance, she didn't notice he has entered the room.

Fake clearing his throat, he made her aware of his presence.

Mashal got startled when saw him there, clutching the hair brush in both her hands, she looked down.

Shehryaar, who was still standing on the doorway, came inside, he was hesitate to close the door, but after thinking for a moment, he closed it.

When he again turned to Mashal, she was already looking at him, not him, she was looking at the door behind him.

"If you are uncomfortable then I can open the door." He told her,

"Huh?" This made Mashal to look at him. "No, it's okay." She quietly told him.

Shehryaar nod his head. Coming in, he went to his bed when realised his room is decorated with seductive flowers and candles which made him groan.

Mashal turned to him with questionable eyes.

"Woh, decoration... I am sorry about it. Maine mana kiya tha aapi ko lekin..." He tried explained to her while brushing rose petals down from the bed.

(I told them not to decorate the room...)

Few petals fall beside Mashal's feet, bending down, she picked it and crushed it with her fingers.

"Koi baat nahi." Palming those petals, she said while giving him a smile.

(It's okay.)

For one moment, room fall into an awkward silence, to ease it, Shehryaar cleared his throat.

"Um, main change karke ata hoon." He points at the bathroom's way and told her. Mashal just nod her head.

(I will change.)

•••

When Shehryaar returned to his room, he found Mashal still in front of dresser, but now she was putting the jewelleries in boxes.

Not meeting with her eyes, he went to lay down, maybe sleeping would save him from this awkward situation.

He has just closed his eyes when he felt mattress dip from other side.