Plane ride

Throwing her remaining bags into the car, Dylan jumped into the passenger seat as George locked their flat door.

Driving to the airport was easy and fast since the pair lived about 15 miles from it.

Waiting for the flight however, took ages. Dylan had fallen asleep around 7am in the uncomfortable plastic chair with her head resting on George's shoulder.

"Flight 67B is boarding now! Flight 67B is now boarding!"

The screech from the airport intercom woke Dylan as she grabbed her things and grumbled at the annoying voice.

George only laughed and handed the lady their tickets as they reached the terminal.

Getting in, George put their bags in the overhang and sat in the hall seat as Dylan looked out the window.

She bounced her leg harshly and glanced at George.

"You nervous?" He asked chuckling.

She glared and nodded.

"Here, read a magazine. We aren't taking off for another couple minutes." George handed her a magazine from the side of the seat.

She opened it and read it carefully. Flipping the page she gasped and threw the magazine back to the carrier.

"Seriously??!?! Top 10 reasons for plane crashes?! What the hell!" She whispered angrily. "Why would I want to read that while flying???????"

George laughed loudly earning glares from the people next to them.

"Don't read then. Just hold my hand babe. I promise nothing bad is going to happen."

He grabbed her hand and rubbed circles on the back of her palm. She slowly relaxed as the flight attendant made everyone get buckled for take off.

The turbulence made Dylan squeeze George's hand and shove her face into his chest.

Once George tapped the girls head she glanced out the window and sighed.

It was beautiful, no, stunning. Seeing the sun continue rising and the clouds pass by.

"It's so pretty...." Dylan whispered not turning away from the view.

George hummed, not taking his eyes off of Dylan. She was his favorite view.

Eventually, Dylan fell asleep cuddled against George's side. George was too nervous to sleep. He knew what was coming in Cali and couldn't wait out of fear and happiness.

The past year and some with Dylan was beyond amazing. He knew he wanted to marry her. He knew what he wanted in life. He knew everything.

After a bit George fell asleep cuddled up to Dyl.

After another hour Dylan woke up. She stretched and looked over at George's sleeping figure. She smiled to herself before taking out her phone and scrolling through Twitter. She stopped on a certain tweet that made her laugh to herself.

~

DreamWasTaken
- I'm excited to announce that the members of the SMP and I will be meeting this upcoming Saturday at 5pm central time! We are so happy to have this opportunity to have the fan base see us interact and to hopefully bring other creators into the mix. Here is a lot of who we can expect. There will also be a few last minute guests...::
@sapnapalt
@georgenotfound
@fundy
@the_eret
@tommyinnit
@tubbolive
@babyblue
@badboyhalo
...... click to see more

~

Dylan liked it and retweeted it onto her own page.

At 7 pm the plane was finally landing. George had woke up hours ago but passed out every now and then.

After landing they exited the plane and Dylan ordered a taxi to take them to their temporary hotel. They were both amazed at how warm and lively it was in Cali.

Reaching the hotel, Dylan and George sprawled onto their bed and as George began to fall asleep Dylan went to shower.

(596 words)