Merch stop

Walking Dylan home George held her hand to "keep her warm". In reality, he only wanted to be closer to her.

As they approached her flat she started to remove George's hoodie before he stopped her.

"Keep it, it looks better on you anyways." He smiled softly at her small frame. "We should hangout again... this was really nice."

"I agree! I've had a really great time with you." Her smile so wide her cheeks began to hurt. "I'll see you later George, text me when you get home!"

"I will!" He slowly let go of her hand and began walking down the sidewalk towards his own flat. He couldn't believe he held her hand! She had his hoodie on her small frame and he loved the way it looked on her.

//time skip//

George had texted the girl that he made it home safe and so she began another stream.

"Hey guys! I felt like just chatting today. Send in questions and I shall provide."

"Bluesimp thank you for donating $20! It means a lot! As for your question. I hung out with a new friend today. Him and I have a lot in common. I just have no way on how to tell him I stream." She laughed.

"My friends name? Let's just call him G."

More donations rang in asking for a fit check.

"Ok guys, only since so many of you are asking."

She pointed her camera down making sure her face wasn't in frame before turning on the camera. She was currently wearing a black pair of sweatpants and the light blue hoodie George had given her. She didn't think this would be such a big deal but her chat was blowing up.

"My friend gave me the hoodie. I have no idea what this logo means." She was extremely confused about the sudden burst of viewers as she was at 2 million. She cut her camera off and sat back down.

"Merch? Who's merch is this?" She laughed thinking George must have been a fan of the person if he was wearing their merch.

Her whole chat was blowing up with GeorgeNotFound and a bunch of George's. She merely thought it was a coincidence before she got a new donation.

"GeorgeNotFound donated $50: oops."

"Chat calm down! This has to be a coincidence."

She took a few moments then thanks the George that donated and decided to end stream.

Grabbing her phone she dialed "George💙".

"Hello?"
Asks the voice on the other side.

"George! Everybody is convinced that you're the Minecraft youtuber GeorgeNotFound! Now they're shipping me with him."

"I am him." He chuckled. "I don't know you were a streamer too. I planned on telling you I just didn't know when to. But now the whole world knows we're friends and ships us." His laugh was adorable and heart warming to Dylan. "Now I know who's beautiful voice matches the stunning singing." He teased her.

All she could do was laugh. "You're a fucking simp for me." She giggled.

George was at a loss for words before muttering a quick laugh.

"I've got to go, my roommate wants to have dinner and catch up. I'll text you later!" They said their goodbyes and Dylan headed downstairs.

Meanwhile, in George's apartment two other voices could be heard over discord.

"George is a simp, oh such a simp!" Sang one voice with the other joining in.

"Dream! Sapnap! Quit it!"

George was struggling to hunt down dream as the boys teased him. Sapnap was supposed to be on his side but was only frustrating George farther.

"Oh her eyes are so pretty like the ocean! Her hair as soft as- as something soft!" Dream teased him endlessly.

"Chat, I did not say any of that! Don't clip anything!"

Clip after clip was being taken and sent around the web. George wasn't afraid for people to know he liked somebody. He was afraid if they knew who it was that she would get hate.

"Ok, ok let's drop it. We have a video to stream." Sapnap finally sighed.

"Thank you!" George shouted before failing a water bucket mlg into a ravine being sent back to the spawn.

He knew his friends were right. He was such a simp for the girl. For blue and for Dylan. He knew they were the same person but he was already in love with the girls personality and voice before he even knew what she looked like.

(747 words)