you jerk

Bakugou's pov

I think about him the entire walk back. "I can't believe he was right behind a wall this whole time." I smile thinking about how I know who he is now, then it drops "Shit I screamed at him called him useless and annoying. What the fuck Katsuki seriuosly?" I get to the dorm and just sit on the couch and wait for him. "I've got to talk to him".

About an hour later the door opens and a fluff of green hair comes through. He lifts up his head and he's bleeding? "Woah woah what happened to your face?" I get up basically running to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinches. *Did he think I was gonna hurt him?* "Hey! I-i'm fine don't worry about it." He tries to walk past me and I block him.

"Bakugou please don't do that. I have ptsd and I don't want to have a flashback. I know you didn't know it's ok just please let me walk." I freeze and let him walk. "At Least let me fix your face." he turns around to face me "Bakugou I've been thru worse this is fine if you really wanna help get ice." he says going into his room. *What happened to him?*

I bring the Ice to his room and he has a small mirror and a small medical kit. "Thank you," he says, putting down the mirror. "What happened?" I ask sitting on the floor. "Nothing. I got into an argument with someone and it got physical." he said laying back and putting the ice on his face. *He was with denki?* "I thought you were with denki?" he looked at me puzzled "How'd you know that?" I pause "Denki told me" *shit*

Dekus pov

*shit. It's him isn't it.* "What do you mean he told you?" I say sitting up a little. I see him look down slightly, "Uh so he told me you lifted his car." I nod *Fuck it is him I told my soulmate that.* i think for a second *I'm gonna mess with him*

"I have no clue what you're talking about. I didn't lift his car?" I watch his eyes go dull "Oh guess he was talking about someone else." he starts to get up and i start feeling bad *new Idea*

*Hey!*

I see him flinch

*Uh hi what's up?*

*Just have a question*

*Uh ok?*

I see his face get confused and i try not to giggle

*You play lacrosse right?"

*Ya why?*

*ok what's your favorite physical thing on your soulmate?"

I see him look at me

*I really like his eyes they're so pretty*

I start giggling "Thanks I like my eyes too." He turns around "Wha-oh my god you little fucker." his face turns bright red and I burst out laughing. 

"You are such a jerk you know that?" He says sitting back down, I smile "I know" he smiles too "But seriously what happened to your face?" I sigh "When I was at Denkis, kirishima started talking crap about you and I defended you and he punched me I punched him back and I won." I say with a proud smile.

Bakugou's pov

"He punched you!" I could feel my face heating up. "Hey hey it's ok I hit him harder." He says sitting next to me. "Well thanks for sticking up for me nerd." I say pulling him into a hug "It's no problem Kacchan, I couldn't just let him trash talk my soulmate could I?" He says pulling away and smiling. My heart jumps "Holy Shit you're my soulmate!" I yell pulling him into another hug. I feel him laughing. "Yes Kacchan I am"

*I'm gonna be happy now, It's all gonna be fine.*