is it bad?

Dekus pov

*what was that?* He leaves and I lay on my bed. "Why is my heart racing so much?" I brush it off thinking it was just nerves and fall asleep.

I wake up at around 6 o'clock and get ready for my first class. Before class I go for a run around the campus, while i'm running I see a blond boy trying to pick up a car. "Uh hey do you need some help?" I say bending down a little. "Oh uh hey ya sorry I dropped my phone under the car and I can't fit under so i'm trying to lift it." He says clearly embarrassed. I smile "Hey ok this is what we're gonna do, I want you to kneel next to me when I lift the car reach under and get the phone." I smile as I get in position. "Uh ok" he does what I say. I lift the car and he reaches under it and gets his phone. "Oh wow you just lifted a car!" he says bright eyed. I scratch my head "Ya I used to work out a lot I still do occasionally." he held out his hand "Hi i'm Denki Kaminari" I took his hand "Izuku Midoriya".

We spend the next half an hour talking and walking around the buildings. I learned he's on the lacrosse team and is dating someone named kyoko, and is an electrician major. We wave by and go to our classes. I walk into my calculus class and sit next to Iida, we've been friends our whole lives and he's amazing. He's an education major.

"Hey Mido are you ok? I was talking to Ochaco and she told me what happened, do you need anything?" He says putting a hand on my arm. I sigh "Ya thanks Iida, i'm ok just a bit heart broken ya know?" He laughs a bit "Ya I get it, just know i'm always here for you." I smile and nod my head. 

Bakugou's pov

I wake up at 7:30 and get ready for practice. I leave my room and realize that Izuku already left, *Again didn't say bye* I roll my eyes and get something from the fridge. I grab my bag and make my way to practice, I get there and half the team avoids me. *What the fuck?*

"Hey Bakugou!" I turn and see the dunce running towards me. "What do you want?" he pouts "I just wanted to say hi" I roll my eyes "Actually, do you know what their problem is?" I say putting my bag in my locker. I can basically hear him freeze "Uh Kirishima told them you were bi and they don't like it." Now it's my turn to freeze.

*Is it really that bad of a thing?* I stare at my feet "Don't worry about it tho, because sero, ojiro, shoji, tokoyami, me and a bunch of other teammates have talked about it and we don't care. It doesn't bother us or make us think any different of you." he says with a smile. I feel my eyes start to water. *Am I about to cry because i'm happy or ashamed* I take a deep breath "Thanks denks" I say then push past him.

I get to one of the bathrooms and just freeze. I'm not even sure what to think. "Am I disgusting? Is it really that bad that they don't even want to talk to me? Is it wrong? Is what I'm feeling wrong?" I start crying *Why the fuck am I crying?! This isn't me!* "Kacchan?"