Great

Bakugou's pov

The bell rings and I head to practice, I sigh knowing I missed the one this morning meaning I have to go to this one. I get there and get in my gear and stuff talking to sero and ojiro. The coach doesn't bench me the whole time because I wasn't there in the morning.

"Hey buddy you ok? You've been out of it and missed this morning. You've never done that." Sero asks while throwing the ball at me. "Ya dude i'm fine fuck off" he laughs "Ah theres the Bakugou we love" I turn my head to avoid him seeing the small smile now on my face.

Dekus pov

I get to class and I keep thinking about how my soulmate is so close to knowing who I am. "Izuku Midoriya!" The teacher yells my name and I look up. "For daydreaming in my class you have to perform a solo in front of the class" the whole class cheers and I huff while getting my guitar.

I sit in front of the class "Any requests?" I ask jokingly. Ura raises her hand, I glare at her and she smirks. "Play 'Can't help Falling in Love' By Elvis Prestly" I roll my eyes *she knows I hate that song*

I get in position to play and the bell rings *thank god* "No Izuku you still have to play" I sigh and sit back down. 

I plug my guitar into the amp and start playing.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you"

Bakugou's pov

Practice finally ends and I'm walking back to my dorm when I hear a guitar playing. I look to see who it was and it was Izu. *wow he's even good at singing too*

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you"

I was just standing outside the door listening when I was interrupted "Hey bakugou!" I look over and it's the dunce "What do you want?" he stops next to the door "Nothing really i'm just waiting for Mido" my heart drops "Why?" he smiles "I'm hanging out with him today he's the one that picked up my car." My eyes widen.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you"

He finishes his song and walks out "Oh hey denki, you ready to go?" dunce face smiled and nodded and they left.

 "Finally found him, and he hates me. Great"