"friends"

All of practice I couldn't stop thinking about the nerd and if he was ok. "Hey Bakubro! You ok dude you've been spaced out all practice?" Kirishima, the only guy on this team I can stand yelled. "Ya i'm fine just thinking about something." I walk to the bench to sit for a second. "As long as you're ok dude, but what is it?" I roll my eyes. "My roommate's boyfriend cheated on him, and I kinda wanna say something but i don't know." I take a towel and wipe my forehead. "That sucks, but I don't really know if it's your place are you guys friends?" he sat next to me. "I don't think so I mean i've only talked to him once." "Boys! Field not bench!" our coach yelled and we got back to practice.

Practice ended and it was about noon, I went down to the cafe with kiri and we sat down. "So has that soulmate of yours finally talked to you?" he says stuffing his face. I rolled my eyes "Ya apparently they were in a relationship and didn't wanna risk anything with their partner but he was mad at him so he talked to me." I see kiri freeze "What?" "Your soulmates a guy?" he seemed taken aback "Ya? What's the problem?" I'm a little peeved. "Are you not weirded out?" *what the fuck* "No why would I be?" he gets up "Didn't realize you were into guys?" and he walked away. "What the fuck"

Dekus pov

The whole day I was pissed, I don't usually get mad but this seriously messed up my day. I finally get to the cafe and I don't see Ura, and I get a bit more upset. I look over and see bakugou sitting with someone with really bright red hair. *that's cool* Then as I'm about to sit down, he leaves and I see that bakugou's got a bad look on his face and I decide to sit with him.

"Uh hey, you ok?" I say as I sit down and he looks a bit shocked. "You have a sour look on your face." I say with a smile. "Uh ya I'm fine just hating life at the moment." he says taking a drink "Heh aren't we all. What happened if you don't mind me asking." he puts his cup down "I'd rather you not poke your nose in my business nerd." I get a bit embarrassed "oh sorry." then a light goes off "Hey um i'm having someone over after school, something happened and I need a friend, Just thought i'd let you know." I get my stuff and head to my next class.

My next class was music studies, that's my favorite class! I get into the classroom and I see Ura, "Hey Ura where were you at lunch?" she comes up to hug me "Sorry Izu I was with Iida." I smile "It's fine I'm happy, you're happy." we hug again "But can I ask a favor?" "Of course what's wrong Izu?" i look down "Can you come to my dorm tonight please I just need a friend right now." I say with tears in my eyes. "Of course! I love you. I'd never leave you."