°Donuts°

I didn't have time to finish the rest of the scarf thingy so I just copy and pasted this thingy I made in my memo enjoy.

__________

Giorno, woke up in the morning, feeling like ass, but his donuts told otherwise. They were fresh as a daisy.

He let out a yawn and traveled to the bathroom to prepare himself for the day.

After that he rolled all the way downstairs, he hurt a few bones but whatever. Once he reached the flat floor he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

He saw Fugo there.

"Morning Fugo." He yawned.

"Yeah morning Giorno." Fugo poured himself a glass of milk, it was hot milk, because it reminded him of his boiling rage and never ending anger.

Normally he'd be DISCOOSTED at the thought of hot milk, but Fugo is his boyfriend, and he doesn't judge.

Fugo kissed him on the cheek before walking away. Giorno waved goodbye to him.

He checked the fridge, there's was nothing literally nothing, the fridge was flat empty. Giorno widened his eyes. What the fuck man, he was supposed to wake up to some delicious pudding-

...

THEY TOOK THE PUDDING. Giorno wanted to scream but he knew if he did Fugo would destroy his ass then set him on fire afterwards. So he just stood there agrily.

Giorno spotted a small note in the corner. He picked it up, it read.

"Sorry Giorno and Fugo, but we needed to take all the food in your house for research purposes, it's mandatory for saving the world- Your best homie- Mista (And Narancia)

Of course Mista that cock sucking fish smelling asshole was the one who robbed him, wait how did Fugo get the milk? What the fuck ever we have more important matters.

Now without pudding, Giorno was going to starve, he was going to do go extinct, the last of the Giorno race will now come to an end because of famine. Or something, bruh I don't know.

No.

He won't die like that.

Giorno has no choice but to go to his last resort, d o n u t s. Now you may be thinking "where the fuck is going to get Donuts? There's nothing the the fucking fridge- oh".

That's right, Giorno took a donut from his head and ate it, a replacement Donut grew back, he has an infinite stack of donuts.

Fugo came back downstairs.

"Giorno, what the fuck?"

__________

Save me I'm literally a walking corpse right now.

Please show mercy