☆Santa is real!☆

You know what time it is!

Fugio friday!

Also Christmas I guess but whatever. Lmao jk merry Christmas.
_____________

So like, basically, despite it being rather strange. Giorno still believes in Santa because nobody in his life cared enough to prove him wrong, when the others find out Fugo fights with his whole ass life to keep the others from telling him the truth. (Abbacchio and Mista to be specific.)

_____________

"Hey guys, hey guys! Did you know that it's almost Christmas! Well? Well-" Narancia shouted the same thing for like the 20th time in a day.

"We heard Narancia! Now shut up and get back to work." Fugo ordered.

"Boo..." Narancia said while resting his chin on the table.

"Why the hell are you making me do math near Christmas, have a heart Fugo." He pouted. Fugo sighed and shut the book he was reading.

"Narancia we've been over this. Not everything is just fun and games. You need to prioritize yourself before playing those stupid games."

Narancia groaned.

"They're not stupid..." Narancia whispered before taking out his pencil, he started doodling on the sides of the pages because he'd rather waste his time doing that then math.

The comment Narancia made was enough to make Fugo chuckle. How could these weird games they host be anything but stupid?

"Hey I heard that!" Narancia slammed his pencil down on the table.

"Mista likes them! So does Abbacchio and Bruno!" He exclaimed.

"Mista maybe, Abbacchio is lying and so is Bruno." Fugo said, with the audacity to not look back at him while saying so.

Narancia gasped, he felt betrayed, he wanted to ask Bruno and Abbacchio for the truth. Though he couldn't of course. Since he was bound to this stupid math book.

"You take that back!" He yelled.

"Seriously? A baby could tell that they were just trying not to hurt your feelings." Fugo said.

Narancia was about to tell out again, but Giorno finally came downstairs.

"What's going on down here?" He questioned.

"FUGO-"

"Nothing special." Fugo rudely cut him off. Damnit Narancia wanted to scream, but of course that wouldn't work. Even he had enough brain cells to tell that.

So he just folded his arms and fell back into his chair, he pouted like a baby.

Giorno made his way to the table they were at.

"Don't worry Narancia, if you cooperate and get your work done, santa will give you presents and not cole." Giorno smiled.

Narancia scoffed.

"Nice try Giorno but that won't work, I'm not a little kid."

"What do you mean?" Giorno gave him a genuine look at confusion. Narancia gave one right back.

No way he was actually being serious. Sure fifteen if pretty damn young, but you usually stop believing in Santa when you're like what? 10?

"Y-you're not serious...are you." Narancia sat up.

"Uhm, I'm always serious..." Giorno mumbled.

Narancia laughed out loud.

"NARANCIA!" Fugo yelled. Damn Narancia deadass forgot Fugo was even in the room. Though he didn't care, he didn't care that Fugo had about fifty forks lying around just in case Narancia fucks up.