Bastards don't take breaks apparently

Okay, so I figured out how to insert pictures and videos into the chapters. Great! Um, I'll be rewriting this next month so none of you will be seeing changes or updates here. All of you are free to use chapters as references or story starters, I don't care. This chapter will be the last update and unfortunately for those who enjoyed this piece of chaotic trash, some parts will disappear from the plot. I might insert them into the shot book for laughs but I will not be keeping every detail in this fanfic. You're all free to be vultures and take what you need from this fic but as of this update, this book is finished and cut.

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's P.O.V.

The next time 1-C had their gym period, according to Toshi, they forced their teacher to hand them over to me. Poor Thirteen was dragged along when they came and tackled me. Eraserhead and Vlad King were just bored and the two classes were sparring with each other. (What? They dumped their classes on me for Heroics training again!) Every now and then, Monoma would snap out and cut off a fight before scrambling away.

Anyway, with 1-C who had their gym with our Heroics, they tackled me to the ground. "Explain what you said yesterday!" They demanded in unison. I groaned from under the dogpile.

"Get off me! You're all heavy! I can't explain if I can't fucking breathe, you dimwits!" I snapped.

They quickly scrambled to relieve me of all the weight pressure but didn't allow me a moment or chance of escape. I sighed and carefully sat up, grumbling about their bitching under my breath, careful not to allow any one of them to hear it. "Explain what you meant yesterday Izu-sensei." Toshi stared expectantly.

I raised a brow at him. "Which one? I said a lot of things yesterday." Toshi deadpanned and glared at me. I shrugged. "What? It's true. I did say a lot of things yesterday."

"Magic," Toshi said exasperated. I lit up with recognition.

"Oh! Right! Magic is magic. Like quirks, magic can save or kill, heal, or poison. Unlike quirks, you're responsible for its type. There are generally ten types of magic." Raising my hand with my palm facing up in front of me, I continued. "The six basic elements are Shadows," A small black sphere appeared. "Earth," Rocks floated to join my presentation. "Water," A blob of water came. "Air," A small gust of wind compressed itself. "Fire," A small, harmless flame. "And of course, Light." A shiny ball.

Everyone gathered around me, interested. I smiled to myself mischievously. "Then there are the four other elements. While the last four elements may not be the main ones, they are still fairly dangerous." The ring of six elements spun around to move over and make space in the middle of the circle. "The first would be Space," A tiny, galactic swirled into view. "Time," A golden clock joined space in the circle. "Choice," A string with threads on one end. "And finally, Reality." A small rip appeared, images flashing by rapidly. 

"Magic grows more complicated the more element variety one uses. For example, when someone uses a healing spell, they take from the Light, Water, Reality, and Time elements," Every mentioned element enlarged itself for reference. "Because they are trying to fix and perhaps even rewind the injury to before it was there. That was what class 1-C's ritual performed. A healing ritual. While the process itself is simple, the inner workings are not as simple." The four enlarged elements reverted to their former size. Turning to Ibara from 1-B, I gave her a gleeful grin. "Another example would be Ibara as well. If she had somehow lost her quirk and studied magic to find a way to replicate it, Ibara would have to learn spells that correlate with Water, Earth, Reality, and both Light and Shadow magic depending on her intent."

The three classes, including the three pro heroes, leaned in with interest. "The most used elements are Light, Reality, and Shadow magic due to intent. Light magic usually goes with healing and defensive spells and charms because of its nature. Shadow magic is the opposite of Light magic which makes it more common in attack spells, jinxes and curses instead. Reality is used in nearly every spell because magic essentially bends and molds reality to the magic user's will. Everybody got that?" I snapped my fingers and my display disappeared. Everyone nodded. "In the past, wizards, witches, and mages all regulated magic into two labels. Light and Dark with Dark spells being said to be corruptive and disgraceful and overall bad. Of course, that was not true since magic hospitals all had doctors and nurses who used dark healing magic to heal their patients as it worked better than light healing magic."