Drawn to what was

Start bij het begin

(Y/n): I'll find and talk to him.

Misato: Talking might not be an option.

(Y/n): I don't care, it is now.

(Y/n): Alpha, find them a place to land and give me a flight to my alternative selves last known location.

Alpha: Way ahead of you boss! Cleared a landing spot, and got the jet waiting for you outside.

(Y/n): Great, thanks.

Without hesitation, (Y/n) began to leave.

Misato: Wait, I will not sit around and do nothing. This is our problem.

(Y/n): This is our problem. So let's just do what we did at the start. Make me solve it with you behind the scenes.

Misato:...

He leaves the bridge.

Misato: Did you have to tell him everything?

Ritsuko: I was concerned with the future of our crew. To guaranty it, I told the person who could do it, everything he needed to know.

Misato: This is our problem.

Ritsuko: I know you may not like it, but perhaps we should let him take care of it for us.

Ritsuko: We've been fighting for years. I don't think any of us realize how exhausted we are.

Ritsuko: Once upon a time we placed our hopes in (Y/n) Ikari. I believe we should do it again.

Misato:...Tch.

The commander leaves the room.

(Outer deck)

Arriving outside on the outer deck, (Y/n), heads straight to the jet plane that was waiting for him.

(Y/n):(mind) Times like these, remind me how rich I am... I should donate to charity...

Entering the jet plane, (Y/n) sees a familiar-looking girl in a black plug suit with a suitcase on her lap.

(Daughter of Lilith: Q Ayanami)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Y/n):?

Q:(yawn)

Q: Sorry for the sudden arrival. I was modifying my plug suit for this world's environment, and when I saw the jet, I couldn't risk you leaving without me.

(Y/n): Alpha?

A pink alpha icon pops up on the monitor.

Alpha: Sorry, this girl was so genetically similar to miss Ayanami, she slipped through my sensors.

(Y/n): Rei, you can't just come along.

Q: I am not Rei, my name is Q. Rei is my mother.

(Y/n):....Okay, fine, that bombshell was just too much for me to care. You can stay.