Chapter 53: Welcome Back

*LUKE'S POV*

I smile at her. I'm taking her back home. I know she doesn't remember me or anything what happened between us, but she really tries to trust me as much as she can. I know this will take some time. "Ready?" I ask her and she just shrugs. "I don't know" she says and sigh. "Hey, don't worry. It'll be fine" I tell her. I reach my hand for hers, but then I put it back to my body. I don't want to scare her. I don't want to push her into anything. I go to the door and open them for her. She walks out and I follow her.

*LACEY'S POV*

We walk into apartment. I want to put off my shoes, but Luke stops me "hey, you don't have to" he says, but I put my shoes off anyway. I think it's better like this, since we have a baby here. I want everything to be safe. She has to be safe. Honestly, I don't remember this place. I don't remember Luke, who is supposed to be my boyfriend, I don't even remember being pregnant. I mean, yeah, I saw this little baby girl few times and she have the same eyes like me and honestly, I can't see any reason why he would lie to me. It doesn't make any sense. "Mum, dad" I run to my parents when I walk into living room. They hug me. "Matt" I hug my brother. Then I realize he's holding hands with someone. I look at the girl next to him and realize it's my best friend Lola. She smiles at me "we're together for few months, you just don't remember this" she says and I try to smile at her. "Lacey" I hear woman's voice. I let her hug me, but I don't recognize her. Well, I guess it's Luke's mum, but I'm not sure. "I'm Luke's mum" she says, "and that's Luke's father and his brothers Ben and Jack and Celeste, Jack's girlfriend." Okay, this was too much information. I walk into the kitchen. I saw it from the living room. I need some time, but I don't know this apartment, so I don't have any idea where to go.

*LUKE'S POV*

I walk into the kitchen. "Are you alright?" I ask her and she nods. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just... I don't know this place, I don't remember you or your family. I don't remember that my brother and my best friend are dating, it's just too much for me" she says and sigh. "Everything's going to be fine, you'll see. It just will take some time" I tell her. "Where's the bathroom?" she asks and I point at the door. She goes there. Suddenly the doorbell rings. Who could it be? I think that everyone's here. Just families, that was the plan. Calum, Michael and Ashton are supposed to come tomorrow. I walk to the door and open them.

*LACEY'S POV*

I hear the doorbell rings. I don't pay any attention to it. I just hope it's not another person who I don't remember. I hear Luke's voice and then... I run out from the bathroom to the door. I stop few steps away from both of them. I smile at the person who just came. "Lacey" he says. I smile even bigger and throw myself into a hug "Daniel." "I'm glad you're okay" he whispers and place a kiss into my hair.

*LUKE'S POV*

What the fuck? This can't be real. I hope this is just some stupid dream and I'll wake up. But it's not. She remembers him but she doesn't remember me? What? I don't understand. She met him later than me. Much later. How is this possible? I don't get it. I thought she has amnesia. I thought if she doesn't remember me, she won't remember him. "Lacey" I speak to her. "Yeah?" she turns to me. "Can we talk? Alone?" I ask her and she nods. I lead her into the kitchen. "Do you remember him?" I ask her and she nods. I sigh. "What's wrong? He's my really good friend" she says. "Yeah, I know he is. I just, I mean, you don't remember me, but you remember him, even when you met him much later than me" I tell her. "Oh, I'm sorry" she says. She knows that it hurts me. She comes to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap mines around her waist "I know it's not your fault. It just surprised me a lot." Anyway, how did he know she's here? Who the fuck called him? I look to the living room. A girl with dark eyes is looking at us. She looks a little bit disappointed by what she sees. I know what was her plan. I know what is her plan. Nice try Lola. There's no way I'll give up on Lacey this time. You can hate me as much as you want, but I'll be with her until I'm going to feel that she loves me. And there's nothing what can change this. She loved me before and I know she loves me now and I know she will love me.

*LACEY'S POV*

I look up at him. "Yeah?" he asks with raised eyebrow. "I'm tired. Do you think you can send them home?" I ask him. "Sure. Whatever you want princess" he smiles at me. He leaves me in the kitchen and goes to living room to tell everyone to go home. Then everyone hugs me again and wish me to get well soon and other stuff. After everyone's gone and I stand there just with Luke, I suddenly hear baby's crying. The first second I'm a little bit shocked, but then I realize it's my daughter. I follow the sound to the bedroom. I take her into my arms and she stops crying. "I guess she just missed you" I hear a voice behind me followed by someone's hands rested on my stomach. I smile. "You should get some sleep, I remember you said you're tired" he smiles and I nod. I open the wardrobe and pull out some clothes to sleep in. I go to the bathroom and put the clothes on. I walk back into the bedroom and lie on the bed. "Okay, I'll be in living room just in case you need something" Luke says and take pillow and cover into his hands. "Wait, you're not going to sleep in here?" I ask him a little bit confused. "I just thought that maybe, that probably it's not going to be comfortable for you, so I just" he shrugs, "Oh please, you can stay here. I don't mind it" I tell him. I actually really don't. I mean, he obviously loves me and we have a daughter together. We also live together and I can't see any reason why he should sleep on the couch in the living room. "Goodnight" he says and kiss me on the forehead. "Goodnight" I reply. I lie down on the bed and close my eyes. I'm slowly falling asleep.